X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Another Cool Dedication Day Video

Great video of the opening ceremonies

And why can't they do the bells each morning to open the park, how cool would that be.

ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Re: Another Cool Dedication Day Video

That...That was beautiful. :gladsad: I was thinking of Walt all through that.

Comment

Very cool, but that's been posted at least 3 times now within the last couple months.

Comment

I agree :gladsad: beautiful...and I think Walt would have been very proud.

Thanks for posting...

Comment

great vid. thanks... )

Comment

They don't do videos like that any more!

Comment

I read in Dave Koenig's "Realityland" that on opening day, the first family was led onto the Main Street fire truck by Mickey Mouse and Debbie Dane (ambassador) and the truck went down Main Street, followed by tour guides and the crowds.(Cast members were sitting and standing on the curbs.)
              Once at the hub, the WDW Band played "When You Wish Upon a Star" (shown in the vid). At the end, the castle doors opened with many, many Disney characters coming out, greeting everybody and having a great time.
              Last edited by MickeyM; 07-06-2008, 08:02 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X