X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Appears there are changes to the Disney Reservation

Not sure if this has been posted already but here

http://www.mouseextra.com/2008/07/07...ining/#respond

What do you think about the reservations systems going from 180 to 90 days?
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Re: Appears there are changes to the Disney Reservation

I think its a better thing. But that policy should be extended to every restaurant including Chef Mickey's and Cinderella's. Victoria and Albert's I have less of a problem with because fewer people know its there compared to the two others. It gives people an eaisier time when making reservations. Because who knows what they want six months away from their vactions.
    Visit

Click the Banner

Comment

Good.

With the system they have now, by the time I plan my vacations most of the good dinner reservations are gone.

Comment

I'd actually prefer it to be even less than that. 30 days out should be fairly good.

Comment

Ninety days is the maximum it should be... but thirty seems a little tight to me. Maybe 60?

For the FIRST time EVAR we booked this year's trip nearly 180 days in advance and also for the FIRST time EVAR got reservations at LeCellier and Cindy's Royal Table. It is way too trying to work out an entire week's worth of events and plans so far in advance. In order to make dinner and other meal reservations we had to plan where we're going to be in the resort every darned day! To combat this we even had to *schedule* options, variables and free time! Utter nonesense!

I've produced an 8 page PDF called Disney Modular Matrix with the schedule, options, confirmation numbers, etc. and distributed it to our party. We've got two first-timers coming with us and now they have printed confirmation I'm insane. I blame this on you, Disney!!
          ABOMIBOT
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Personal Site ABOMIBOT.com | Professional Site Playhead.com | Follow My Tweets
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

yeah, I think it's good. If you try to get reservations for almost any character dining, you have to call exactly 180 days prior. Ridiculous. In fact, when we wanted to go to Cinderella's for lunch...we planned our trip around when we could get reservations! They need to make it across the board...including Mickey's and Cinderella's.

Comment

I agree. I think it's ridiculous that dining has become such a chore at WDW. There are sites with specific instructions on how to get a reservation at Cinderella's Round Table. Like, begin dialing at 6:58 am....sheesh!

Comment

180 was just too much. 90 sounds good... 60 sounds better. I agree that 30 sounds a little tight, but it might be good as well.
                Burnt Toast
                The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

this is perfect! i called last fall 180 daysin advance to get Cinderella's and their was only 2 spots left. that's ridiculous. you can make reservations for Mickey's backyard BBQ 365 days in advance.

Comment

I don't even know where I will be 180 days from now ... much less what I want to eat that day !!! (Unless it's Thanksgiving, of course)

Comment

I hope this is true! I love dinning at Disney, but I have been having one heck of a time planning days when I want to dine on property!
                      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by mikeland View Post
                        I don't even know where I will be 180 days from now ... much less what I want to eat that day !!! (Unless it's Thanksgiving, of course)
                        :lmao:That's all that needs to be said!

Comment

I'd be quite happy with either 60 or 90 days. I have my upcoming Dec trip and had to figure out where I wanted to eat to long in advance. At least I got everything I wanted including V&A's.

Comment

Originally posted by erick13 View Post
                            I'd be quite happy with either 60 or 90 days. I have my upcoming Dec trip and had to figure out where I wanted to eat to long in advance. At least I got everything I wanted including V&A's.
                            well, sounds like you'll have a lot of fun. V&A's is great.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
                              I agree. I think it's ridiculous that dining has become such a chore at WDW. There are sites with specific instructions on how to get a reservation at Cinderella's Round Table. Like, begin dialing at 6:58 am....sheesh!
                              I agree! We just take our chances, cuz we're not real concerned about where we eat, but still! It's the Dining Plan that causes the problems, isn't it? I don't recall having a problem getting into just about any restaurant a few years ago.
                              I want my cake back!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X