Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what attractions will be getting refurbed last half of september?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] what attractions will be getting refurbed last half of september?

as the title states i will be in the world for my honeymoon sept. 15 - 30 and i am wondering what will be getting refurbished during this time? i have checked wdw website and it list nothing yet. any other places i can check for this info?

thanks Rob.

Re: what attractions will be getting refurbed last half of september?

IF it's not on the website yet, then it isn't really true yet. Only things so far we know of are the closure of pleasure island, the Pocahontas Show in DAK, and the Country Bears go down for refurb on September 28, and Primeival Whirl goes down for the month of September as well.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

thanks for the info yoyo. so is the wdw website my best source of info regarding refurbs?

Comment

I never did find rides that will be refurbished this fall. Novembers any way

Comment

Originally posted by robsmustang View Post
          thanks for the info yoyo. so is the wdw website my best source of info regarding refurbs?
          WDW website is good. It's the one I use. All of these refurbs are from there actually, just have to change between parks and months. Make sure the refurbs are on the bottom. Still, as it gets closer might be wise to check again, since more are added all the time. The Bears were just added this week, as was the Pocahontas show.

Comment

At DL it was rumored that in October they were going to give Indiana Jones a refurb. Don't know if that's true
            Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
            Golly, what a day

Comment

your gunna be there from the 15-30! thats awesome.. i hope you have a great time....

back on topic: i would just check the WDW website often
              ~It All Started With A Mouse~

Comment

thanks once again yoyo

Comment

Originally posted by robsmustang View Post
                  thanks once again yoyo
                  no problem. Glad I could help. :ap:

Comment

You can also get refurbishment schedules from www.mouseplanet.com

Comment

Here's a fairly thorough list:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/rehab.htm
                      Please step out to the left. Step out to the left, please. When the car stops, step out to the left.

Comment

oh boy, country bear will only be down for a shot time. I get to see it when I go!!! thanks for the links

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                          oh boy, country bear will only be down for a shot time. I get to see it when I go!!! thanks for the links
                          Well, if a month is a short time, then yes. LoL!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X