This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Ride soundtracks

My fiance wants to know where you can purchase the ride soundtracks....internet sites? He is specifically interested in the Country Bears.

Thanks

Re: Ride soundtracks

The Country Bears is available on iTunes. Just search "Country Bear Jamboree."

Another great suggestion is this.
    Last edited by yoyoflamingo; 07-22-2008, 07:04 PM.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
      The Country Bears is available on iTunes. Just search "Country Bear Jamboree."

Another great suggestion is this.
      I would also highly recommend the DL 6-disc special edition. WDW and DL share a lot of the same ride soundtracks. :thumbup:

Comment

I've got a few CDs from both American parks that have it...
        He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
        follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
        DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Comment

If you're quick:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/THE-COUNTRY-BEARS...80721111a17681
          Now I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic !

Comment

Originally posted by geoffa View Post

That is actually the movie soundtrack. The ride soundtrack is NOT the same. I made the same mistake at first searching iTunes, but searching "Country Bear Jamboree" helps that. Luckily, you can preview before you purchase to be sure.

Comment

I know I'm playing mod, which i'm not but, carefull moderators will close this thread if mp3 file sharing comes up, just to warn you peeps. Mine got closed... http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100512

Comment

Originally posted by KAN View Post
                I know I'm playing mod, which i'm not but, carefull moderators will close this thread if mp3 file sharing comes up, just to warn you peeps. Mine got closed... http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100512
                We know....which is why I posted the reply I did.

Comment

Missymouse, just get the 6 cd Musical History of Disneyland set, and most of your ride soundtrack desires will be fulfilled.

This goes for everyone!!!

Comment

I would suggest that you just buy the Musical History of Disneyland 6CD set. It's got so much on those CD's that it's well worth the money. It's got audio ride throughs from many of the past and present Disneyland attractions such as Country Bears Jamboree, Vacation Hoedown, Christmas show, America Sings, the Golden Horseshoe Revue, Adventures Thru Inner Space, Submarine Voyage, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Roger Rabbit's Car-Toon Spin, Pooh, and so much more!!! It also has Walt's dedication speech, music files heard on Main Street and heard all through out the park, etc. I love the Remember Fireworks show and Main Street Electrical Parade audio (Which are in their entirety like all the ride through audio files on the CD's).

You can't go wrong with the 6 Discs included in the fabulous set !

Comment

Originally posted by sailerm View Post
                      Missymouse, just get the 6 cd Musical History of Disneyland set, and most of your ride soundtrack desires will be fulfilled.

This goes for everyone!!!

Wow....thanks so much for all of the replies. However, where do you suggest the Musical History set?

Thanks to all!!

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Musical-Histor.../dp/B000AA4MHM

A Musical History of Disneyland is a CD boxed set collection of music from Disneyland, spanning opening day to the present. Released on May 5, 2005 in honor of Disneyland's 50th Anniversary, it is the biggest release in Walt Disney Records' history.

Disc 1: Main Street / Adventureland / New Orleans Square

1. "Walt Disney's Dedication of Disneyland (July 17, 1955The Mellomen
                          • Sounds of Main Street: The Fire Truck
                        2. "Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
                          • Sounds of Horse-drawn Carriage
                          • The Sounds of Adventureland
                          The Enchanted Tiki RoomWalt Disney's Enchanted Tiki RoomIndiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye
                        3. "Swisskapolka" - Swiss Family Robinson TreehouseTarzan's TreehousePirates of the Caribbean

Disc 2: New Orleans Square, continued / Critter Country

1. "Happy Rag" - New Orleans SquareThe Haunted MansionBear CountryBear CountryCountry Bear JamboreeCritter Country
                        2. "Splash MountainCountry Bear Vacation Hoedown

Disc 3: Frontierland / Fantasyland

1. FantasylandMatterhorn Bobsleds
                          • Sounds of the Matterhorn

Disc 4: Fantasyland, continued / Mickey's ToonTown / Tomorrowland

1. "It's a Small WorldRoger Rabbit's Cartoon SpinAdventure Thru Inner SpaceMiracles from Molecules" - Adventure Thru Inner SpaceStar ToursCarousel of Progress

Disc 5: Tomorrowland, continued / 50th Anniversary

1. America Sings
                          • Sounds of the Autopia
                        2. "Space Mountain
                          • Sounds of the Astro-Blaster
                        3. "Buzz Lightyear Astro BlastersSpace Mountain

Disc 6: The Seasonal Attractions

1. Haunted Mansion HolidayMain Street Electrical ParadeFantasmic!

Comment

You can buy it on Amazon if that's what you mean Missymouse .

Comment

That is what I was thinking but I wanted to make sure there wasn't some other website that I didn't know about that may specialize in this sort of thing!

Comment

There may be other sites, but Amazon is the most reliable in my opinion.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X