• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hakuna Makarla
    Banned User
    • Aug 2005

Re: Disney quest questions... info please

Originally posted by Roo719 View Post
    I love D-Quest, and twice that's all we've gone too...we're old school geeks; we're new school gamers--and heck, we love Chuck E. Cheese too.

If I lived closer to the place, we'd drive over and meet cha for an evening of gaming!

I will say this, I didn't know that the prices came down two hours before closing! Whoohoo!

I've not had to buy a ticket for we've always gotten the park hoppers and just entered that way.

Yes, the CMs are bad--as if being sent here was some sort of punishment. But the ones we've met in Cyberspace mountain were not! They were a hoot!

I wanna know what you think, Hakuna.

Peaceness!
    Roo
    Roo I would love to meet you!! I will give you my opinion and I will take pics thanks for your take on quest, I can nto wait to go!!! oh and you rock Roo !!!

Comment

• Hakuna Makarla
      Banned User
      • Aug 2005

Re: Disney quest questions... info please

Originally posted by naumoney View Post
      Having used to be a CM there, I agree that not all of the CMs there are fantastic, it is very tedious and difficult to work there, IMHO, and not everyone deals with it well.
      I do enjoy it though, it is great to go on a fairly sparse day, it can be worth it just to play as arcade games for one flat rate. As for the 1/2 price thing, that is usually true, it is based on that day's attendance. If it is still busy, they will not do the markdown.
      I can imagine how the loud music, and the confusion with kids adults and so forth can make a cm cranky !!
      Soooooo ...... I promis to be have..... to not run around like a five year old and to be on my best behavior :lol: hey, I understand a cms job,. I feel for them when the kids are out of control and so forth. I can not wait to go here !!! wish you were still working there, I would have loved to meet you

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X