This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disney quest questions... info please

we want to do Disney quest and would like to know what we have to do to get tickets for this. we did not want park hopper options, nor water parks so we want to buy these tickets seperatly. if I purchase them now ( where do I get just these and is there a good deal out there on them ) will they be good until we use them or do we have to purchase them at the time we get there?
    Thank you, this place looks fun!

Re: Disney quest questions... info please

There is a day ticket booth outside the entrance to DisneyQuest. You can just buy tickets when you arrive.

Last edited by aimster; 08-02-2008, 12:20 PM.

Comment

are they still 28.00 for adults? kids I believe 20.00 ? thanks

Comment

No, I think they are over $30 for all, closer to $40. Frankly, it is an arcade and nothing more. The hours are lousy too. I say save yourself the money or go to a water park or get ParkHoppers instead.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
          No, I think they are over $30 for all, closer to $40. Frankly, it is an arcade and nothing more. The hours are lousy too. I say save yourself the money or go to a water park or get ParkHoppers instead.
          no, we do not want to do water parks, and we do have the first day to blow out side the parks. oh and we love arcades! virtual reality rides interest me, and i saw they have the " make your own coaster ride there !! so I am excited. just trying to budget in the quest moneys along with the rest pf the trip.

Also ordered from garden grocery today. thats awsome. I saved a ton getting 8 days of breakfast stuff, snacks, and drinks.

Comment

I've done DisneyQuest a couple times and it's fun for a few hours but not a whole day. I've spent more time at the nearby outlet mall or even the Virgin Megastore.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
              I've done DisneyQuest a couple times and it's fun for a few hours but not a whole day. I've spent more time at the nearby outlet mall or even the Virgin Megastore.
              we are going to the rainforest cafe in DTD after we chaeck in, ( around 5:00) so we will only be there about 4 hours. thats enough time for me :lol:

Comment

It was really something to write home about when it opened, but now it's completely out-dated and run down. It's like a big Chuck E. Cheese. And it has, frankly, in my experience, some incredibly bad cast members.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                  we are going to the rainforest cafe in DTD after we chaeck in, ( around 5:00) so we will only be there about 4 hours. thats enough time for me :lol:
                  Rainforest Cafe is sooooo overrated. Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck's are tons better.

Comment

Originally posted by SomethingWicked451 View Post
                    It was really something to write home about when it opened, but now it's completely out-dated and run down. It's like a big Chuck E. Cheese. And it has, frankly, in my experience, some incredibly bad cast members.
                    Isnt DisneyQuest going to permanently close down soon (along with the clubs)?

Comment

If you wait until 2 hours before Disneyquest closes, tickets are half price, but there isn't a child's price anymore. You can also get discounted tickets from online sites, mapleleaftickets has them for $30. Rainforest Cafe and Disneyquest are on the opposite ends of Downtown Disney.

Comment

Rainforest Cafe is sooooo overrated. Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck's are tons better.
                        But it's not overrated for Karla's kids. This isn't a trip for grownups.
                        A signature should go here.

Comment

I didn't like it, I found it boring.
                          If you've been before and like it then go, why not.
                          But if you haven't, listen to the advice and save your money

Comment

Originally posted by SomethingWicked451 View Post
                            Well hard to believe but I have never been to chuck E cheese :lol:

my sister has never been to rainforest... me only once.... when you live in a town the size of a shoe box the rain forest cafe is an event in its self believe me. I also have earl of sandwitch on my list to eats :lol: . it looks soooooo good!

Originally posted by toonaspie View Post
                            Isnt DisneyQuest going to permanently close down soon (along with the clubs)?
                            no I do not believe so

Originally posted by futureman View Post
                            If you wait until 2 hours before Disneyquest closes, tickets are half price, but there isn't a child's price anymore. You can also get discounted tickets from online sites, mapleleaftickets has them for $30. Rainforest Cafe and Disneyquest are on the opposite ends of Downtown Disney.
                            I bought them yesterday at ticket mania. thanks

Originally posted by SusieP. View Post
                            But it's not overrated for Karla's kids. This isn't a trip for grownups.
                            thank you :bow: .
                            when the biggest thing to hit my town is the carnival with 5 rides ( we get the tiny carnivals and they suck. I do not even let my kids go on those rickety rides ) and there is no game room here, and no other towns for miles !
                            Originally posted by tracestar View Post
                            I didn't like it, I found it boring.
                            If you've been before and like it then go, why not.
                            But if you haven't, listen to the advice and save your money
                            we have looked at it on line, my kids are thrilled, and I am so looking forward to doing my own coaster ride, and doing the virtual reality games! Believe me, we will have fun there. we have 5 arcade games in this whole town at silver bow pizza and half the time there out of order!! Disney quest will be like winning the lottery to us!! really, some times people just do not get how a big building with cheesy rides, arcade and food court can make a small town family scream with joy!!

Comment

I love DisneyQuest. Unfortunately, Disney is shuttering the Cheesecake Factory Express (I am not sure if the real food portion is down, but I am pretty sure the dessert area is gone now) - that was one of my favorite counter service spots in all of WDW.
                              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                              I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                              on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X