X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Finally staying @ the Yacht & Beach Club

Hello There-

With the new rates released, We've made our reservations to finally stay @ the Yacht Club. As a bonus, We will be there during food and wine festival! Oct 09 is gonna take forever to get here...This will be our 4th trip to WDW

Here is what I was wondering...Historically, What attractions are normally closed around the end of October and 1st week of November?

Also, Has anyone done the Fort Wilderness Hayride? I'm torn between that and MNSSHP...

Finally, Has anyone heard or been to Ohana's lately? Have they ditched the potatoes and sausage? Are my beloved shrimp back on the skewer?

Thanks all :thumbup:

Re: Finally staying @ the Yacht & Beach Club

you will love the Yacht Club!! that is my favorite resort!!

Comment

Re: Finally staying @ the Yacht & Beach Club

Originally posted by OhanasRules View Post
      Hello There-

With the new rates released, We've made our reservations to finally stay @ the Yacht Club. As a bonus, We will be there during food and wine festival! Oct 09 is gonna take forever to get here...This will be our 4th trip to WDW

Here is what I was wondering...Historically, What attractions are normally closed around the end of October and 1st week of November?

Also, Has anyone done the Fort Wilderness Hayride? I'm torn between that and MNSSHP...

Finally, Has anyone heard or been to Ohana's lately? Have they ditched the potatoes and sausage? Are my beloved shrimp back on the skewer?

Thanks all :thumbup:
      Potatoes are gone, its a Thai influnced noodle dish. Think Lo Mein with a peanut sauce. I liked it.

Sausage was there

I remember shrimp as well, I think.

-dave
      "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
      "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X