This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Casting Center Question

Is the Casting Center the building across from DTD that says Team Disney on the sign or is it the one behind the Hess Express??? Just curious, have a friend who is looking for work down there. Thanx!
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Re: Casting Center Question

If its a big building with mickey shaped arches over the pathway in with a pond out front, thats Team Disney Orlando. Its the one across from that.

1515 Buena Vista Drive
    Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Or you can call them at 407-828-1000

Comment

Awesome Thanks!
      He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
      follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
      DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Comment

Try not to get lost. When I went the first time, I pulled into the Typhoon Lagoon lot first, then Team Disney (even walked inside the building), and then finally casting. If the entrance door has the doorknob shaped like the ones from Alice in Wonderland, thats the right place.
        GRD999 - The Ghost Relations Dept.

http://ghostrelationsdept.blogspot.com/
        http://www.theghoulishgallery.com/

Comment

Team Disney has a massive sundial (or nuclear cooling tower) in the center. So, it should be pretty obvious which one that is.

The casting center looks like this:

-Tim

Comment

When you're driving along I-4, when you pass the Casting building, it has a giant "CASTING" sign thingy in the back. That probably made no sense.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X