Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomorrow!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Other] Tomorrow!

    :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea:

    Thought it would never get here! Only been like 3 months since my last trip, but it feels a lot longer.

    :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea:

  • #2
    Re: Tomorrow!

    I'm happy and jealous of you all at the same time! Have a great trip and take lots of pictures!!!
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

    I AM THE REBEL SPY.


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Tomorrow!

      Can't wait for the trip report!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Tomorrow!

        Originally posted by aimster View Post
        :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea:

        Thought it would never get here! Only been like 3 months since my last trip, but it feels a lot longer.

        :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea:

        Have fun. say hello to Sunny Eclipse for me
        www.jamboeveryone.com
        Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Tomorrow!

          This is the first year since 2003, that I am not going to Disney World. I am planning a trip for April of next year.
          BarbaraAnn

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Tomorrow!

            Have a great time!

            Wish I could say that I was going tomorrow too
            Last edited by Disney Magic; 08-13-2008, 08:12 PM. Reason: typo
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Tomorrow!

              ...I'll love you all... tomorrow!!

              Speaking of... I *will* be at WDW sometime tomorrow.... somewhere, assuming I can get my Target shopping done by 5pm.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Tomorrow!

                Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                Speaking of... I *will* be at WDW sometime tomorrow.... somewhere, assuming I can get my Target shopping done by 5pm.
                what are you getting us?
                www.jamboeveryone.com
                Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Tomorrow!

                  Originally posted by MJMcB View Post
                  what are you getting us?
                  Absolutely nothing. Just getting some things I need for my visit to DLP this sunday afternoon.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Tomorrow!

                    Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                    ...I'll love you all... tomorrow!!

                    Speaking of... I *will* be at WDW sometime tomorrow.... somewhere, assuming I can get my Target shopping done by 5pm.
                    Apparently you never made it as I never received a phone call.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Tomorrow!

                      I sure hope you have a nice set of pictures and a report on how buisy it was there.... where did you stay this time? please.. please... tell me you took lots of pictures. we are all waiting.

                      Comment

                      Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X