Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

The Enchanted Tiki Room Featuring Lilo & Stitch Fanfic Script

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] The Enchanted Tiki Room Featuring Lilo & Stitch Fanfic Script

Hey folks! The Tokyo Stitch Tiki Room inspired me to do my take on it if it were to come to WDW. I like the idea of Stitch being in the Tiki Room, and I feel that with some reworking it may be a good addition to the MK. While I use most of the elements of the Tokyo show, the way the plot is resolved is different in my fanscript. Click below to read(Fixed the link):

Stitch Tiki Room Fan Script by ~JESmith on deviantART
    Last edited by J.E.Smith; 09-08-2008, 01:28 PM. Reason: Changed title to show that earlier invaild link had been fixed

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X