This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the BEST restaurant at WDW?

With so many from which to choose, I thought it would be a good discussion to see what is the favorite restaurant in all of WDW.

I love most of the restaurants at Epcot, but I would have to say a sentimental favorite of mine is the Cyrstal Palace. Not that I go for the characters, but the wonderful food at the buffet and the atmosphere are wonderful.

So what is your favorite?
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Re: What is the BEST restaurant at WDW?

Victoria and Albert's at the Grand FL, especially if you are seated in the Chef's Table. What a treat!!!

Comment

Character-wise: Garden Grille
      Food-wise: Chef Mickeys, Alfredos, 1900s Park Faire
      Atmosphere-wise: Primetime, Tempanyaki Dining
      Counter Service-wise: ABC Comissary, Tomorrowland Terrace
      Breakfast-wise: Anywhere that serves French Toast Sticks (and also Kona Cafe)

Overall, there are so many great restaurants in WDW...these are only a few of my favorites.
      “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Victorian and Alberts is the best in all of central Florida. Like TDL said especially at the Chef Table.

For us common folk though, my personal favorites are'Ohana, 1900 Park Fare, Boma and Trail's End.

Also California Grill and Narcoosee's are great .

For Quick Serve meals my favorites are Pecos Bills, Tomorrowland Noodle Station, Tangerine Cafe, and the food court in The Land.

Comment

Apparently Le Cellier is very high on the list considering it was completely booked for lunch AND dinner a month in advance when I called yesterday :bang:
          Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Originally posted by SpectroMan
            Apparently Le Cellier is very high on the list considering it was completely booked for lunch AND dinner a month in advance when I called yesterday :bang:
            Le Cellier is also a favorite of mine, although I have only had the chance to eat there once.

Victoria and Alberts... WOW, I really want to dine there, but it is a little beyond my budget. I guess, I will have to stop driving for a month and save up! :ap:
            Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

California Grill is one of the best restaurants in the country ... and I have traveled extensively.

I know V&A is supposed to wonderful and is rated quite highly. It's one of the only places I've never dined at WDW just due to its cost and the fact I find it more of a romantic type location.

Comment

'Ohana..... for damn sure....... mmmmm shrimp

Comment

I just ate at Le Cellier for the first time last night... and OH. MY. GOD. mmmm.... is all I can say... :lol:

Comment

Did you get the cheddar soup??? good stuff.

Comment

I love this subject, as food is also one of my favorite subjects (I mean, just look at that picture <----!). In the hotels, WDW1974 and I find ourselves in complete agreement - California Grill just can't be beat, for food, for service, for atmosphere, and especially for the incredible view. And I have yet to visit V&A's for exactly that reason - no sweet thing to enjoy it with. Perhaps you & I, '74???? (Nah......)

In the parks, Epcot holds my 2 favorites - the Coral Reef in Futureworld (a bit pricy, but great seafood, service and view), and Le Cellier (that mushroom stuffed filet is to die for!). Start with the 3 kinds of bread, then the cheese soup, and a fine steak.

Why does this discussion always come up so close to lunchtime????

Comment

My girlfriend and I just ate at Hollywood and Vine for the first time and loved it. This and the Cape May Cafe are 2 of our favorites. It's nice to be able to eat at a buffet without characters every once in a while.

And Le Cellier is also wonderful...just ate there the other day. Can't beat the soup.
                        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

The first resturant we went to on our last trip was Le Cellier. Had togo there 3 times. Also had to go to the Spirit of Aloha Show which was fun to watch and the food was good too. Maybe we can get to V&A's or CA Grill next time, but we did see some places we definetly want to go to next time too. Just waiting for the winter specials to come up to see if we can go again this Dec.

Comment

I *love* Boma! Great food, great atmosphere.

Comment

Flying Fish

The Brown Derby (love the Cobb salad)
                              ~Whitney

Turns out I've had the most terrible things happen and the most brilliant things. Sometimes well, I can't tell the difference. They're all the same thing. They're just me. You know Stephen King said once, "Salvation and Damnation are the same thing" and I never knew what he meant. But I do now. ~The Doctor (Dr. Who)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X