This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Hoop dee do review question

Hey I have a qq for all you micechatters...

I am heading down to Disney next week, going to be doing a solo trip. I have friends down there I am going to be visiting with, but I was curious about the Hoop Dee do review. Is that something that a solo diner could enjoy? I did Boma last year as a solo when I was down there for work.

I have a reservation for Ohana's for Wednesday, but I am going with someone... I amjust looking to try out something new, and was curious if the HDDR could be done as a solo diner?

Re: Hoop dee do review question

I don't see why not. It is a dinner show and from what I remember, there are very few breaks in between the acts so you'd mostly be seeing the performers anyway. There isn't much time for chit chat with your dining partner in this show.

Enjoy the ribs!!!

Comment

I think you'd be fine. The food is SO good!
      I want my cake back!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
        I think you'd be fine. The food is SO good!
        Yeah I know. I looked at the menu and that alone sold me...

Comment

They will probably sit you with another group like they do in Germany, so I don't think you'll be completely alone... of course if your all by yourself expect to be "singled out" by the cast for "special" attention...
          Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Originally posted by Jerren View Post
            They will probably sit you with another group like they do in Germany, so I don't think you'll be completely alone... of course if your all by yourself expect to be "singled out" by the cast for "special" attention...

No no no... I dont want to sit with people I dont know... I was going to pick one of the tables thats on the 2nd floor... something that sits one person or something...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X