This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] T-Rex Photos (approx. 70) and Contemporary Update Pics by Denise

I stopped by the T-Rex to take photos inside before it got too busy today, as well as the Contemporary Resort. The T-Rex looks really nice inside, I probably won't get to eat there for a while - but it was fun to look around.

MouseSteps - Park/Resort Updates

And some larger:

And Christmas comes early to Disney!

Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Re: T-Rex Photos (approx. 70) and Contemporary Update Pics by Denise

oh a christmas merchandise lol. great pictures of the t-rex skeleton its very interesting. I hope you guys have fun at the rally and the weekend.

Comment

Thanks! I noticed Christmas merchandise at an MGM store a couple of weeks back, they obviously want a head start this year. Nearly this whole store is Christmas now!

I am just about to get to sleep, so I can be rested for the Gumball Rally.
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Nice pics Denise, is Trex pretty booked solid? we want to go there, probably won't get a table as its probably booked solid! Christmas? wow do you think there will be some lights up in a few weeks when I go?

Comment

the first couple of pictures...I was thinking...okay...looks like RainForest Cafe. But, then, you see that purple picture...WOW! That place looks awesome. My daughter would LOVE it. When does it open for public?

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
            the first couple of pictures...I was thinking...okay...looks like RainForest Cafe. But, then, you see that purple picture...WOW! That place looks awesome. My daughter would LOVE it. When does it open for public?
            It has been a long time since I've been to the Rainforest - but that is what I keep reading it being compared to. Of course, it's the same company - so no surprise there.

It's open to anyone now. I love the ice room, that is my favorite.
            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
              Thanks! I noticed Christmas merchandise at an MGM store a couple of weeks back, they obviously want a head start this year. Nearly this whole store is Christmas now!

I am just about to get to sleep, so I can be rested for the Gumball Rally.
              Great update! Good luck on the Gumball Rally!
              Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                Nice pics Denise, is Trex pretty booked solid? we want to go there, probably won't get a table as its probably booked solid!
                I do not think they take advanced reservations, do they? Seems to me anyone who wants to go there and put up with the crowds and noise (see my T-Rex review on MC) can pretty much get a table and eat, but there will be a wait time depending on the time of the day you choose to go and I suggest you go have an early dinner and avoid weekends.

Comment

I agree, there are currently no reservations (like the Rainforest at DD). It has been busy anytime I've been past it, though getting there a little before 11am on a weekday seems to be a good time to go.
                  Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Thanks for the great pictures!!!

Comment

Yeah according to Kevin's article this week, they are not accepting advance reservations at T-Rex until apparently the beginning of next year. So for now you just have to walk up and wait.

Comment

Great Pics. I hope they bring a T-Rex to Downtown Disney here in CA
                        Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
                        Golly, what a day

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
                          It has been a long time since I've been to the Rainforest - but that is what I keep reading it being compared to. Of course, it's the same company - so no surprise there.

It's open to anyone now. I love the ice room, that is my favorite.
                          Oh! I didn't know they were open already. I also had no idea they were owned by the same company. Looks like a fun place. I wonder how the food is.

Comment

Id take my sister there but see nothing for vegans, man its going to be hard finding places for her. I picked out some real good dining meals, hope she likes veggie burgers :lmao: we have rainforest reservations, I think all they got is veggie burgers or mushroom burger

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X