Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

little me at pixie hollow :)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report little me at pixie hollow :)

I saw TinkerBell and 2 other Fairies in Pixie Hollow at DisneyWorld on 10-25-2008 :csmile: I am 75 inches in height so I could not fit in Pixie Hollow :cwink: So they used some Magic to make me 6 inches in height so I could fit in Pixie Hollow :ctongue: The Fairies are about 5 inches in height :angel: When I told TinkerBell that my real height was 75 inches she was like "wow" :ctongue: These Fairies are really cute and they just loved little me :cblush::cblush:

sigpic

Re: little me at pixie hollow

Where in Disney World did they put Pixie Hollow? We were just there and didn't see it anywhere.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
      Where in Disney World did they put Pixie Hollow? We were just there and didn't see it anywhere.

Do you know where the Princesses are? Pixie Hollow is in the same area that the Princesses are in. In fact the line for the Princesses is right by the line for Pixie Hollow. You may not have noticed it, because they are doing what they call a soft opening. I believe that they will have a grand opening on tuesday.
      sigpic

Comment

mickey's toontown fair hall of fame tent.

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

Cute pictures.
          sigpic

Comment

In the biggest tent? Awesome! Great photos! Thanks for sharing

Comment

i look at WDW's pixie hollow and then compare it to DL's and i just laugh

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

Nice pictures, I think DL did much better than WDW on this one.
                Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

^^ And you're surprised at that?

Comment

ohh it looks like the Tinkerbell used in the press conference is over at WDW. Awesome! too bad I'll be at Disneyland this holiday season seeing someone else.

Comment

Hey now, no need to down Walt Disney World, I never understood this need to always play the "whose better", what ever happened to just being grateful they did it in both places?

Comment

Good point Summer. Each has their plusses and minuses individually and when compared to each other.

Thanks for posting the pics Tiny Tim. I didn't know WDW was getting a Pixie Hollow. Nice to see that they do. The Tinker Bell costume is great!

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                          Hey now, no need to down Walt Disney World, I never understood this need to always play the "whose better", what ever happened to just being grateful they did it in both places?
                          well said Summer !!!

cute fairys I can not wait to see them tiny tim.are those your little fairy dolls or theres?

Comment

I don't really care much for the photo spots (although now that my son's getting old enough to want to meet the characters I guess I will) but DL definitely got the much better spot, but they did just retheme ariel's grotto for it. (Since I like ariel better than Tink, I'm not sure they came out ahead).

Pics are found in this thread of DL's version.

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ml#post3216298

Comment

LOVE the pictures. It looks very cute. I wish it would have opened earlier. I know my daughter would have loved to meet Tink.

To be truthful, I'm not that impressed with the "Tink" (she looks too skinny, and a little old)......the other fairies look very pretty though.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X