Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Space montain WDW rehab

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Space montain WDW rehab

It's a rumor.
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Last edited by Twist1234; 01-11-2009, 05:22 AM.

Re: Space montain WDW rehab

I hope its not touched until I am there in a week!!! please say it ain't so ))))))

Comment

The rumor we have heard is it might begin November 1st. Sounds like we are going to be down there at the same time. So may a bee line to Space Mountain, just in case.

Comment

nooooooooooooooooooooo I won't be there until after the 6th !! Are you sure?? we leave on the 3rd but not that park until the 6th. someone confirm this please??

Comment

The more reliable rumors have stated it'll go down in January for 16-18 months.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
            The more reliable rumors have stated it'll go down in January for 16-18 months.
            Oh man I hope so!!! it will be the last space mountain I go on ! thanks for making my day!!

Comment

If it's not on the current refurb schedule for November, there's a pretty good chance it's not going to happen that month.

Comment

What the OP meant was that the Space Mountain refurb has moved back to the rumor section, not confirmed. Sadly, Mr. Holmes got his way and the attraction will not be get the originally planned refurb. It is unclear what will be done to the attraction.
                sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
                Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
                  What the OP meant was that the Space Mountain refurb has moved back to the rumor section, not confirmed. Sadly, Mr. Holmes got his way and the attraction will not be get the originally planned refurb. It is unclear what will be done to the attraction.
                  *Throws brick at Phil Holmes*
                  I like The Happiest Millionaire. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Seriously really? Does he have the power to do that? Come on even Phil must see the benefit of doing this in the light of post Haunted Mansion. Space, like the Mansion was prior to its refurbishment, has reach the point of diminished return. It just fails to impress, fairly consistantly. I listen to comments of those coming off the attraction and usually, they aren't talking about the attraction at all. They get off of it with out much conversation about it. This compared to my visiting at Disneylands version, listen to crowds exiting the building and they are talking about that attraction they just rode. so all conjucture and perhaps not so subjective, but I would wager to say the internal surveys, the honest ones anyway, are painting the same picture. Its become the textbook example of dated and unimpressive. I have a hard time believing Phil is this blind. He approved HM, why would he not do the same for SM? Yes its a longer project, but its just has badly needed.

Comment

is space mountain really bad? Ive been on disneylands, so there not the same?

Comment

They're not the same at all. No music, different layout. But, I still love them both. The one in FL is sorta violent.
                        -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by halltd View Post
                          They're not the same at all. No music, different layout. But, I still love them both. The one in FL is sorta violent.
                          well I am sure I will enjoy it for what it is. does it have a loop??
                          if it has a loop I will be happy :lmao:

Comment

refurbs for now...

Magic Kingdom

Comment

The only Space Mountain that has a loop is the one in Paris.

And Phil Holmes can kiss my white a$$. What a frickin' moron.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X