This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Osbourne lights

Anyone know when the lights shut off for the season? We are planning on going to the Studios on Jan 2nd or 3rd...

Thanks!

-josh
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Re: Osbourne lights

According to this page it looks like the Osbourne light are up until Janury 4, so you are in luck!

Walt Disney World Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . .

Enjoy!
    Check out my free high resolution Disney World pictures and Disney World Vacation site.

Comment

Thank the maker!

My kids will dig that! I didn't see the dates on that page when I looked before, obviously I didn't look hard enough. Thanx...
      He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.

Comment

I've only seen those lights once, quite a few years back. Words can't express what an amazing job Ozzy does with those!

Comment

Ozzy should have retired long ago, and I expect if it wasn't for that **** Sharon, he would have -- and enjoyed it!

Seeing him *try* to close a show with Rob Zombie opening was embarassing. He just doesn't have the energy to do the gig -- even with the vitamin shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacha View Post
            I've only seen those lights once, quite a few years back. Words can't express what an amazing job Ozzy does with those!
            Originally posted by mikelieman View Post
            Ozzy should have retired long ago, and I expect if it wasn't for that **** Sharon, he would have -- and enjoyed it!

Seeing him *try* to close a show with Rob Zombie opening was embarassing. He just doesn't have the energy to do the gig -- even with the vitamin shots.
            The Osbourne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights is not hosted by THAT Osbourn Family.

--------------------------------
            Wikipedia: "Jennings Osborne, along with his wife Mitzi, founded a medical research facility in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1968. The business' success allowed he and his wife to eventually purchase a large estate outside of town in 1976. In 1980, after five miscarriages, the Osbornes welcomed little Breezy into the world.

In 1986, Breezy made a very simple request of her parents for Christmas ... to decorate their home in lights. Jennings gladly complied, stringing 1000 lights around their home. "Each year after that, it got bigger and bigger," Osborne would later recall. So big, in fact, that Osborne purchased the two properties adjacent to his own and expanded the display into them."
            --------------------------------

Since then Disney became the home of this popular lighting display and has continued to add to it each year. It recently became the dancing lights just two years ago and now features many LED lights. The display runs November 28-January 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
              The Osbourne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights is not hosted by THAT Osbourn Family.
              Ha ha ha... I was just thinking the same thing!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X