Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

kilimanjaro safari music???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kilimanjaro safari music???

does anybody know any information on the african song that plays while on kilimanjaro safari? it's the one that plays when the driver says.."let's check the radio." i asked a cast member but they had no clue. i know this is a tough question...but i ask you to help me mice chat. your my only hope. =)

Re: kilimanjaro safari music???

The song is called "Hapa Duniani" and it is by African Dawn.
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Im searching the usual suspects but no luck so far. Any idea of a good place to find this for purchase?

Comment

Found it! It's on this CD, but there don't appear to be any copies in stock.
        "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

I have it in mp3 format. If you want it let me know and I can email it to you.

Sorry in advance if this sort of thing violates the rules around here.

Comment

thanks for the responses and help!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X