This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Kennel Club

Just wondering if any micechatters out there have used the Kennel Club, how it was, and if the info found on allears about it is correct.
    allears.net/tp/kennels.htm

Thanks in advance!

-josh
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Re: Kennel Club

Strange coincidence, I reserved a spot for my familys labrador at the MGM kennel just yesterday. I have been wondering this too. From what I have heard they are very good kennels, in the disney parks, but run by a seperate company.

Comment

Yeah, I've got a fairly reliable dog sitter, I just thought it would be good to know just in case.
      He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.

Comment

Same. If all goes the way I'm currently planning, I'll live near the park, but it would be nice to drop off my corgi, Penelope, at a doggie day care for the afternoon and then follow up periodically throughout the day. I don't like the idea of leaving her in a cage--I do like the idea that she's getting activities and interactions.

It would make for my day to be better, that's for sure.

Peace,
        Roo
        husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Originally posted by Roo719 View Post
          Same. If all goes the way I'm currently planning, I'll live near the park, but it would be nice to drop off my corgi, Penelope, at a doggie day care for the afternoon and then follow up periodically throughout the day. I don't like the idea of leaving her in a cage--I do like the idea that she's getting activities and interactions.

It would make for my day to be better, that's for sure.

Peace,
          Roo
          As it is I wish I was closer to the parks. Three hours is just too far! I was in redneck country about an hour away up until October when my job there closed up and they transferred me to Jacksonville... But I wouldn't complain too much I have a job and I am only 3 hours away!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X