This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Discount Orlando Theme Park Tickets and Hotels

MiceChat is proud to announce that we have partnered with an Orlando based discount ticket and hotel provider to supply our readers with low cost tickets and hotels at Disney World and throughout Orlando.
    Simply visit MiceChat's Best Deals in Orlando Page - HERE

Or call: 1-866-393-2027
    Thank you for supporting MiceChat and get yourself a great deal at the same time!

The MiceChat Best Deals web site and phone number are powered by Affordable Travel of Orlando.
    Last edited by Dustysage; 01-14-2009, 08:27 AM.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Discount Orlando Theme Park Tickets and Hotels

Hotel offers have been updated:

Http://orlando.micechat.com

-Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Attempting to book online from that website today returned a security certificate error.
      See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

this is a server configuration problem at micechat it appears. Http://orlando.micechat.com returns a 301 redirect to an IP address rather then the proper FQDN. The server address then doesn't match the certificate's name - hence you get a certificate warning.

Micechat's webserver needs to be updated to redirect to www.orlandovacion.com if they want the SSL to work when they get to the checkout pages. (assuming that is the destination they want... but that just appears to be the spanish flavor of Orlando Vacation | Orlando Hotels | Homes Rental | Disney Packages

Comment

So how do we get to the right website?

Comment

Those are amazing deals. thank you for sharing.

Comment

Do these deals actually work?
              Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

Originally posted by Yackerz View Post
                Do these deals actually work?
                Yes, I've booked with them 3 times and have had NO problems at all. If you want close, I recommend the Radisson World Gate, its right in front of Animal Kingdom. We pay $55 a night, its really worth it and the beds are sooo comfortable.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X