X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Disney World pictures of Holiday Wishes at Cinderella Castle

Hi Everyone,

I was lucky enough to see the Holiday Wishes fireworks at the Magic Kingdom - without having to pay the extra bucks for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. The Magic Kingdom shows the Holiday Wishes edition of fireworks in the weeks around Christmas and New Years.

Here are some pictures:

Castle is dark with gold fireworks during the Holiday Wishes Fireworks at Cinderella Castle

Cinderella Castle is yellow with gold fireworks during Holiday Wishes Fireworks at Cinderella Castle

Dream Lights are on Cinderella Castle with gold fireworks during Holiday Wishes Fireworks at Cinderella Castle

Blue and orange Castle with gold fireworks during Holiday Wishes Fireworks at Cinderella Castle

Sky is lit up with fireworks behind the Cinderella Castle during the Holiday Wishes Fireworks at Cinderella Castle

Sky lights up during the Holiday Wishes Fireworks at Cinderella Castle

Purple Cinderella Castle with gold fireworks as a part of the Holiday Wishes Fireworks at Cinderella Castle

You can see more pictures of Holiday Wishes starting here:
    Disney World - Magic Kingdom - Cinderella Castle - Close up of Dream Lights before the Holiday Wishes Fireworks at Cinderella Castle

Enjoy!
    Check out my free high resolution Disney World pictures and Disney World Vacation site.

Re: Disney World pictures of Holiday Wishes at Cinderella Castle

Very nice photos; thanks for sharing. I always love to see the castle with fireworks!

Comment

very nice!

thanks for sharing!

Comment

Wonderful! Thanks.

Comment

Very nice!

Thanks for taking the time to post them.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X