This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News 1st Birthday Guest Enters MK

Andrew DaCosta was the first guest to enter the MK today to redeem his free birthday ticket. He turned 49 today, and entered the gate at 7:31 AM.

Happy Birthday, Andrew!:yea:

Re: 1st Birthday Guest Enters MK

What did he get in return?

Comment

A free day ticket into the MK, bragging rights, etc.

Comment

A free day at any Disney park is cool, but, anyone who has a CM friend can get one of those free tickets anytime So, I feel Disney needs to like... do something fun.. like.. of all the people who use their birthday pass to enter the park for free in any given day, should be entered into a drawing for the Castle Suite stay that evening. Can you imagine how cool it would be to win that castle suite at the end of your birthday? All others get a free "I lost the Castle suite drawing" button. Hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyM View Post
          Andrew DaCosta was the first guest to enter the MK today to redeem his free birthday ticket. He turned 49 today, and entered the gate at 7:31 AM.

Happy Birthday, Andrew!:yea:
          That's nice for him, but I have a question. Do you get to come in before everyone else on your birthday? 7:30, that's awfully early, seems to be even earlier than early magic hours during the winter.

Also, can you use the free entry as a park hopper?

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfann121 View Post
            Do you get to come in before everyone else on your birthday?

Also, can you use the free entry as a park hopper?
            No. You can enter any time.

Also, no. One day, one park rule. Kinda stinks.:thumbdown

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
              A free day at any Disney park is cool, but, anyone who has a CM friend can get one of those free tickets anytime So, I feel Disney needs to like... do something fun.. like.. of all the people who use their birthday pass to enter the park for free in any given day, should be entered into a drawing for the Castle Suite stay that evening. Can you imagine how cool it would be to win that castle suite at the end of your birthday? All others get a free "I lost the Castle suite drawing" button. Hahaha!
              LOL! I actually like that idea. That would be an awesome birthday present.

I've been going to WDW for my birthday for the last 5 years. This year, I'm going to beg the BF for a long weekend at the Polynesian since my birthday falls on a Saturday.

Kind of sad my birthday isn't for 8 months yet I already know what I want.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                So, I feel Disney needs to like... do something fun.. like.. of all the people who use their birthday pass to enter the park for free in any given day, should be entered into a drawing for the Castle Suite stay that evening. Can you imagine how cool it would be to win that castle suite at the end of your birthday?
                That actually is a pretty cool idea TDLFAN.:thumbup: Disney should do have the Dream Squad go around the park and randomly pick a birthday guest for the Castle Suite stay.

Comment

^^ As long as they pick me I'm all for it!

Comment

We're going to try and save up and go for a weekend on my wife's birthday this year, mine falls in the middle of the week so we couldn't be there on my day.

Question about this. Do you have to use the ticket on the day of your birthday, or if your birthday is on a Friday can you just get there Friday afternoon, claim your ticket, and use it the next day?

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyM View Post
                      No. You can enter any time.

Also, no. One day, one park rule. Kinda stinks.:thumbdown

Try to be thankful that the glass has water in it at all.

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
                        We're going to try and save up and go for a weekend on my wife's birthday this year, mine falls in the middle of the week so we couldn't be there on my day.

Question about this. Do you have to use the ticket on the day of your birthday, or if your birthday is on a Friday can you just get there Friday afternoon, claim your ticket, and use it the next day?
                        On the confirmation page you're supposed to print out when you sign up for the free birthday admission, it says on it that it's only valid on your birthday.

Like my mom's. It says, "This offer is only valid on 02/14/08."

But it never hurts to ask.

Comment

I like the idea of birthday people being entered for a chance to win a night in the castle. THAT'S a GOOD idea.

Comment

Umm.. kinda cool! I wonder why no picture of him.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X