This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Face Character?

I was wondering if i would possibly have a chance of becoming a face character. Im 5'4'', blonde with blue eyes. tell me if u think i have a chance.
    thxx
    Last edited by Wonderland_Baby; 01-07-2009, 04:21 PM.

Re: Face Character?

Do you have any acting experience? Any dancing experience? Are you good with kids? Those things factor into face character auditions. But if it's something that you're really interested in, it doesn't hurt to audition.

Comment

I was Galinda in my camps performance of wicked along with other less substantial roles in other musicals, ive been doing ballet for 8 years, jazz for 3 years, and ive done summer intensives with hip hop and modern. I work at a day care a couple times a week so i think im all set in those categories, and this has been a dream of mine forever. thanks for the advice!

Comment

I think you look like Alice!
        Although your height pushes it a bit.
        She's supposed to be 5'0-5'2.
        But hey, go for it!

My dream is to be Wendy
        Disneyland, MY NATURAL HIGH

Comment

Thx, id love to be Alice. I know i might be a little tall for her but when i was there last year i met "Alice" and she was a half inch taller than me. Good luck with Wendy...mayb ill c u at disney sumday

Comment

My daughter "knows Alice" so I'm pretty familiar with the cast member portraying the face character. I think they might worry less about the height discrepancy if you can fulfill the other requirements. Give it a shot, and good luck!

Comment

I was thinking Alice too. But, you'd make a good Wendy. YOu have that youthful look that goes along with those two characters

Comment

if you want to be a face character, you have to also fit the fur character costume. for example, the person who does Cinderella has to also fit inside the Pooh fur costume. if you don't fit the fur costume, you can't be a face character. you have to do both. that's what i've primarily heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderland_Baby View Post
                  Thx, id love to be Alice. I know i might be a little tall for her but when i was there last year i met "Alice" and she was a half inch taller than me. Good luck with Wendy...mayb ill c u at disney sumday
                  Oh, really? I know because the height requirements i've researched online for Wendy and Alice and such, are like very short. But if you've met them or seen a picture them seem a bit taller.
                  Oh well i'm 5'0! Haha very short.
                  I'm to young to audition yet, but as i'm waiting till i'm old enough i'll prepare! How old are you?
                  Yes maybe we will!
                  Disneyland, MY NATURAL HIGH

Comment

Ive heard that too so im a little worried about that. Im still to young to audition too, but im reading up on everything about disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X