This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Need help with Entertainment schedule

I've been searching the WDW website and can't find when SpectroMagic, fireworks, etc are being offered. Is there a calendar feature somewhere I'm missing that shows it like DL's site? I am trying to plan my days there. Thanks so much!

Re: Need help with Entertainment schedule

If you select the day on the monthly calendar it will give you the parade times etc....

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

Thanks so much. I tried to use the Park Hours link but you can't click on any of the days for a break down of the entertainment. Did they recently change the website? I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong here. I know this use to work just fine before.

Comment

The DisneyWorld calendar is here
        Walt Disney World Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . .

Comment

Spectromagic will be down for a while according to the calendar, it comes back February 2nd I guess.. I noticed that while planning my trip. Not sure if it's correct but that's what the calendar says.

Comment

Originally posted by CrystalCastle View Post
            Thanks so much. I tried to use the Park Hours link but you can't click on any of the days for a break down of the entertainment. Did they recently change the website? I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong here. I know this use to work just fine before.
            They did change the website a while back. If you click the link provided above and then click on the "number" of the day it should work. It worked for me!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by imagineerthat View Post
              Thank you! That's what I needed but couldn't find on their site. You're a lifesaver!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X