Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barbaraann Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane via her WDW Photo Collages - Take A Look.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Barbaraann Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane via her WDW Photo Collages - Take A Look.

I am sitting here in Chicago, and the temperature has reached double digits below zero. It's the kind of day that I am thankful that I don't have to go out anywhere. So instead, I have decided to take a trip down Memory Lane.

I have gathered together some of the photo collages that I make using a program called Collage Creator. That program came with my printer, when I bought it back in 2005. The company is Arc Soft.

Sometimes people ask me why I vacation so much at Disney World. Perhaps these collages will answer that question.

BarbaraAnn

Re: Barbaraann Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane via her WDW Photo Collages - Take A Look

Last edited by Barbaraann; 01-16-2009, 06:48 AM.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Re: Barbaraann Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane via her WDW Photo Collages - Take A Look

BarbaraAnn

Comment

What a cool, festive idea Barbara - not to mention unique! The collage of the Magic Kingdom afternoon parade is a wonderfully fun new way to look at the parade. Love all of the brightly colorful pictures of you.

The Animal Kingdom collage of the Tea room and of Christmas scenes is quite splendid as well. This is the first time I've ever scene a group of pictures of Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade.
        Last edited by Ride Warrior; 01-16-2009, 07:01 AM.
        To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Thanks RW. I have a lot more coming. I hope that you will enjoy the rest. I also hope that where you are, you are nice and toasty warm.

BarbaraAnn

Comment

I've always loved your collages! Cant wait to see more!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

I am indeed toasty warm inside my house. It's chilly willy outside. Nevertheless, the ice cream from Beaches $ Cream Soda Shop looks mighty tempting.
              To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Originally posted by Laura678 View Post
                I've always loved your collages! Cant wait to see more!
                Thank you very much. I love making them. I remember the first time that I did a trip report. I saw how time consuming it was to post multiple pictures. So instead, I made the collages. It was a way to show a lot of photos, and only have to post one - the collage. I sometimes use these collages in my 12 x 12 scrapbooks.

BarbaraAnn

Comment

BarbaraAnn

Comment

Last edited by Barbaraann; 01-16-2009, 07:35 AM.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Last edited by Barbaraann; 01-16-2009, 07:44 AM.
                      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Last edited by Barbaraann; 01-16-2009, 07:54 AM.
                        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Last edited by Barbaraann; 01-16-2009, 08:03 AM.
                          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Last edited by Barbaraann; 01-16-2009, 08:13 AM.
                            BarbaraAnn

Comment

Last edited by Barbaraann; 01-16-2009, 08:38 AM.
                              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X