Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

VIP Tours

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] VIP Tours

Hello there! I was wondering if anyone has ever done a vip tour or if anyone could tell me about them. What all can you do on them? Any information would be great!! thanks!

Re: VIP Tours

I am also interested in hearing others experience on the tours. I am going to WDW over spring break and am planning on doing a VIP tour. I was planning to do the Magic Kindgom tour but want to hear opinions on all the parks tours.

Comment

I have never done that at WDW either, maybe because I know the place quite well, but I did the Entertainment Tour at TDS... in which they made up play extras in the "Sail away" show. That was fun!!

Comment

We did the KEYS TOTHE KINGDOM TOUR at MK in September 08 and I would highly recommend it. The tour was around $60 (I think!) per person, and includes lunch. The tour last 4-5 hours and is a walking tour. You go around every land and go onto 3 rides or so, with the tour guide talking about the secret things and behind the scenes knowledge on the rides.

The tour guide has a mic and we all had a small pack with an ear piece, so you can always hear your guide -they are great as when yuor guide is talking about hings ie. the windows on main street, you don't have to all stop to listen - so you can cover more! You also go backstage behind the rides, and see the parade floats and find out just how small (and normal looking) backstage is - no disney pixie dust sprinkled back there!! You also get to go into the Utilidor - which was the reason 50% of the people in our tour group actually went on the tour- but thats kept til the end!

Overall it was brilliant, and although I knew alot of what she was telling me, I learned a lot too! All in all, well worth it!

I believe SummerinFl has a trip report on it, with a lot more detail in it!

Comment

Thanks for the report. I think that confirms my decision to do the MK tour.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X