This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Blizzard Beach vs Typhoon Lagoon

Other than the the themes and the decorations, what's the difference between the two parks? Is one more thrill ride based? Which one do you like better and why? I'm looking to hit one of them while I'm back there and I'd like to see which one is the best before I go.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: Blizzard Beach vs Typhoon Lagoon

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
    Other than the the themes and the decorations, what's the difference between the two parks? Is one more thrill ride based? Which one do you like better and why? I'm looking to hit one of them while I'm back there and I'd like to see which one is the best before I go.
    Blizzard Beach has more rides that are thrilling in my opinion. There also seems to be more to do. However, with the amount of foliage in Typhoon Lagoon to keep things shaded, and the addition of the water coaster Crush N Gusher, I actually prefer Typhoon Lagoon to Blizzard Beach. The storm slides are a lot of fun, the snorkling is a unique water park attraction, and it just seems like a more relaxed atmosphere.

If you're looking for thrills, go to Blizzard Beach, but if you're looking for a more relaxing, unique experience, go to Typhoon Lagoon.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I've been to both. Blizzard Beach definitely has more slides and thrills. I prefer just to swim around so I like Typhoon Lagoon. TL has an amazing wave pool that can produce huge waves that makes me like the park more.

Comment

Typhoon Lagoon is more family-oriented, while Blizzard Beach is more for teenagers and older people.
        "Ian, in life, whatever you do, DO NOT give up your dreams and goals of the past, present, and future and only then will you be successful!" - Walter Elias Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X