Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Contemporary Completion Date?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contemporary Completion Date?

I am planning a trip to the resort, in the beginning of May, ans was wondering of refurb. of the comtemporary rooms, in the tower, will be finished. I don't really care about the lobby, shopping, etc., seeing as how I spend the maority of my time at the parks, but i love the new rooms. if they aren't, does the Grand Floridian have nice rooms.

Thanks

Re: Contemporary Completion Date?

I doubt the rooms will all be finished, but I would bet a good three-quarters should be. You could always call to the resort to see if they have a tenative schedule on the renovations.

As for the GF, the rooms are nice, but very overpriced. I wouldn't stay there, but it is WDW's flagship resort.

Comment

With the Contemporary and Polynesian getting refurbed, I'm certain the flagship resort will be refurbed next

It just makes sense.

Comment

I can say a chunk of rooms would be done by then... just make a request on the phone for a newly referbished room....

I am sure most of the resort however will not be finnished... and yes.. rumor says after poly and contemp... Grand Floridian will get referbished same way...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X