This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Where's the tunnel doors?

My mind was wandering today (bad, I know)...and I realized something. I have seen people from IASW walking through Fantasyland. I have seen people from POTC walking through Adventureland. But, I have never seen anyone from HM walking around. Which makes me think....there must be a tunnel door close by the attraction.

Is there? Where are the doors....and where exactly do they lead?

Re: Where's the tunnel doors?

Hi, I'm an ex Disney cast member who just found this site. Anyway, the tunnel door to the HM is in the attraction itself. Just like over in Tomorrowland, there is one at the old Timekeeper attraction. It's one of those doors that takes you down a little hallway before entering the tunnel.

Comment

Originally posted by sreeves76 View Post
      Hi, I'm an ex Disney cast member who just found this site. Anyway, the tunnel door to the HM is in the attraction itself. Just like over in Tomorrowland, there is one at the old Timekeeper attraction. It's one of those doors that takes you down a little hallway before entering the tunnel.
      Actually there is no access to the tunnel from the Haunted Mansion. The closest door/stairs down to the tunnel is behind the colombia harbor house restaurant.

Comment

I found this map online before, it's a has outdated attractions but you can figure it out.

I've been in #19 and #16. :P

Comment

nice find Summer!
          Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

that's great, Summer. Thanks!

Comment

my only remaining questions...what is the character zoo and where does that main entrance lead?

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
                my only remaining questions...what is the character zoo and where does that main entrance lead?
                The main entrance leads to the North Service Area, adjacent to the Small World show building.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...cl=1&encType=1
                Last edited by WDW Monorail; 02-11-2009, 03:06 PM.
                sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
                Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

oh my gosh. I'll be on that site for days. That is awesome! Thank you!

Comment

okay...looking at the bird's eye view gave me another question....

When Capt Jack finished his pirate tutorial...he walks back past the pirate and parrot. Is there a door back there? Where does he go...and where exactly are they coming from behind that gate?

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
                      okay...looking at the bird's eye view gave me another question....

When Capt Jack finished his pirate tutorial...he walks back past the pirate and parrot. Is there a door back there? Where does he go...and where exactly are they coming from behind that gate?
                      Stairway #16

Comment

I believe the character zoo is where the character costumes/heads live.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter11435 View Post
                          Stairway #16
                          okay. thanks. It wasn't labeled on that diagram. Couldn't figure it out.

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                          LOL. I love the way you put that!

I just kept picturing Minnie, Goofy, Donald on all fours in a fenced in yard...pecking at the ground for food.Every now and then, a handler would come along with a leash, pat them on the head and lead them off to be viewed. LOL

Comment

Thats it summer! I also wanted to apologize for my past post about the Haunted Mansion. It's been many years since I have been a cast member and for some reason I thought there was a tunnel entrance in that attraction. Oops!! Thank You for clarifying Peter

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                              Nope.
                              Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL DreamJan 20-24, 2014: DCL MagicFeb 17/18, 2015 AS Music

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
                              May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
                              May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
                              May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
                              Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
                              Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
                              May 16, 2010~ Fulltime

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X