Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm off to WDW tomorrow!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Other] I'm off to WDW tomorrow!!!

    I'm goin to WDW tomorrow for 5 days. Were new DVC members and are staying at Saratoga Springs! Time to take ALOT of pictures.

  • #2
    Re: I'm off to WDW tomorrow!!!

    Have fun! The Springs is a nice resort, look for the mickey icons on the racing silks on the way to the billiards room. :ap:
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: I'm off to WDW tomorrow!!!

      Originally posted by Frank_The_Tank View Post
      I'm goin to WDW tomorrow for 5 days. Were new DVC members and are staying at Saratoga Springs! Time to take ALOT of pictures.
      That's my home resort as well. If you've got time, schedule a massage. They have a great spa at Saratoga Springs!
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

      Find us on Facebook:

      .

      How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,














      Comment


      • #4
        Re: I'm off to WDW tomorrow!!!

        Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
        That's my home resort as well. If you've got time, schedule a massage. They have a great spa at Saratoga Springs!

        Originally posted by Jerren View Post
        Have fun! The Springs is a nice resort, look for the mickey icons on the racing silks on the way to the billiards room. :ap:
        I can't wait, I planned a day to explore the Resort (massage included) and go to Downtown Disney!! Because I herd that next week is crowded.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: I'm off to WDW tomorrow!!!

          Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
          That's my home resort as well.
          We stayed there with the Dusty One a few years ago and really enjoyed it. The property is beautiful and the furnishings are luxurious. It is also surprisingly quiet and tranquil for being right in the middle of things.
          Rick

          Comment

          Ad Widget

          Collapse
          Working...
          X