This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Tom, Katie, Suri and Connor Cruise visit Magic Kingdom

The Cruise Family At Disney World (PHOTOS)

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gad...6603_large.jpg[
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 02-22-2009, 12:05 PM. Reason: hotlinked picture removed. Hotlinking not allowed.

Re: Tom, Katie, Suri and Connor Cruise visit Magic Kingdom

Awww, they are so cute.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting this.

Comment

I was a little aggravated when I read that they got to spend the night in the Castle Suite. I thought that was a prize to be given away. I highly doubt they actually won it.

Comment

Yeah I feel the super rich and powerful get to enjoy Cinderella's Suite and Disneyland's Suite whenever they want. We lower folk get to enjoy the suites when we win it on maybe a few nights a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
            I was a little aggravated when I read that they got to spend the night in the Castle Suite. I thought that was a prize to be given away. I highly doubt they actually won it.
            maybe they paid for it.

Comment

You can't win it anymore since the 2 Years of a Million Dreams are finally over! I wonder what they do with the suite most of the time!
              Keith

Comment

Tom Cruise? The fact that he's an insane cult member always creeps me out. I hate seeing his kind get any PR.

There is no Science in Scientology, and it's not a religion because real religions don't charge you to read the next chapter of the bible.

Comment

I think there are few things sweeter than seeing a family making such a happy memory. Suri looks so happy, peaceful, and secure in the middle -- with one hand on her mother and the other on her father. I'm happy for them.

Comment

No no no, they really did win it! It's just a coincidence it was a celebrity! The cast member was shocked at such a pleasant surprise.

lol..

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
                      maybe they paid for it.
                      that's not very fair to the rest of us, is it? The rich and famous get to buy their way around anything, and we get the leftovers? Not very "walt" like.
                      Originally posted by OCBear View Post
                      You can't win it anymore since the 2 Years of a Million Dreams are finally over! I wonder what they do with the suite most of the time!
                      If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure they are still awarding it on some nights.

Originally posted by Goover View Post
                      No no no, they really did win it! It's just a coincidence it was a celebrity! The cast member was shocked at such a pleasant surprise.

lol..
                      sure they did. And any min now, I will turn blue and fly backwards around this room. LOL

Comment

another question......can you buy time with the characters like that....or is that another "you gotta be famous" thing?

Comment

another question......can you buy time with the characters like that....or is that another "you gotta be famous" thing?
                          i know that you van buy private character time with Disney Movie Rewards points, but i highly doubt that they did it through that lol it was probably just a celebrity thing

Comment

The pictures are cute and thanks for sharing with us. Looks like they all had a great time at Disney World. Wow, how Connor has grown.
                            Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I don't know but Tom seemed to have a nice camera there.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X