Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Disney World Pictures of "Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It! Street Party" Parade

Hi Everyone,

I had a chance to view the "Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It! Street Party" Parade at the Magic Kingdom. Here are some pictures:

Lucius Best (Frozone) from the Incredibles in the Street Party

Genie from Aladdin on top of a parade float in the Street Party

Emcee on top of a parade float in the Street Party

Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse on Street Party parade float

Minnie Mouse dances in the Street Party parade in front of Cinderella Castle

Goofy dances in the Street Party parade in front of Cinderella Castle

Ape from the Jungle Book dances in the Street Party parade in front of Cinderella Castle

Jessie from Toy Story dances in the Street Party parade in front of Cinderella Castle

You can see more pictures of the parade starting here:
    Free high resolution pictures Disney World - Characters - Lucius Best (Frozone) from the Incredibles in the Street Party

And you can see more Disney World Pictures starting here:
    Disney World Pictures Free High Resolution Pictures of the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida

Enjoy!
    Check out my free high resolution Disney World pictures and Disney World Vacation site.

Re: Disney World Pictures of "Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It! Street Party" Parade

Those are nice pictures from this fun show at the MK. I am glad you posted them, especially since my review thread of this show was closed for no reason at all (which I am not happy about). Thanks for sharing the photos. I sure hope people check this out when they visit the MK.

Comment

Re: Disney World Pictures of "Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It! Street Party" Parade

Thanks for posting those pictures. Looks colorful.
      WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

WDWmemories, thanks for posting the fun photos from this new offering at MK! It's gotten some pretty good reviews from those MCers that have seen it.

Speaking of which...TDLFAN, I just went back to your review thread and it's open now. Did you contact the mods to re-open it? It looks like it's back up and running!

Comment

Originally posted by Armadillo4 View Post
          WDWmemories, thanks for posting the fun photos from this new offering at MK! It's gotten some pretty good reviews from those MCers that have seen it.

Speaking of which...TDLFAN, I just went back to your review thread and it's open now. Did you contact the mods to re-open it? It looks like it's back up and running!
          We should bump it back up, it was a great review too!
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
          I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
          on Bay Lake.

Comment

Yes, I contacted the mods and apparently, the lock on the topic was a mistake. It's now opened and you are welcomed to add comments there as well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X