This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How old?

How old do you have to be to go inside Disney World alone without a parent? A group of friends and I who are around 14 and 15 years old wanted to celebrate and go to Disney World. Any idea?

Re: How old?

I would take a guess and say you have to be of age 3. Since Disney charges regular price tickets at that age?
    LOL!!
    No but really, this question has been asked before and I think the age of 12 comes to mind, but I do not know for sure.

Comment

I would think that as long as you give them your money, they would let you in! Otherwise, I don't know.
      "To all who come to this happy place - welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. Thank you."

óWalter E. Disney, July 17, 1955

LONG LIVE Disneyland!!sigpic

Comment

Back when I was a park greeter, the official age was seven. I couldn't believe this at the time, but technically, with a parent's permission, a child could be in the park on their own at seven. I don't know if that's the policy now, I don't think it should be. Coincidentally, that's the same age a child has to be to ride the RnRC at DHS if they are between 48 and 54 inches tall.
        In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.

DoppelV

Comment

Thanks for your info. I'm pretty sure we'll be able to go alone

Comment

Originally posted by DoppelV View Post
            Back when I was a park greeter, the official age was seven. I couldn't believe this at the time, but technically, with a parent's permission, a child could be in the park on their own at seven. I don't know if that's the policy now, I don't think it should be.
            Considering WDW appears to be run and operated by 7 year old managers... I am not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
              Considering WDW appears to be run and operated by 7 year old managers... I am not surprised.
              It's funny...cause it's true :lol: However 7 seems way too young to be on your own I think.

I once went WDW by myself when I was 16 for a day, so you shouldn't have a problem. (and it was the second time ever going since I was 8)
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

7 is also the age you can be legally arrested, so it seems fairly important.

I don't think age is so much a prolem as maturity. They'll most likely let you into the park, just be mature and sane- Disney has the right to kick anyone off property.
                ~The darkness must go
                Down the river of night's dreaming
                Flow morphia slow
                Let the sun and light come streaming
                Into my life, into my life~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X