Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which 'never built' Disney park/attraction do you want the most?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Which 'never built' Disney park/attraction do you want the most?

I just stumbled upon this wikipedia page, and I didn't really know which forum to post this in... but seeing as WDW has the most parks, I'll stick it here: List of never built Disney attractions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I thought it would be quite fun to see what each of you think is the number one attraction on that list that you would like to see the made? Maybe we can all list a park/resort, a 'land' at a current park and an attraction/ride

For me, the PARK I want to see made would be Port Disney (but in Australia! huzzah!) but Lava Lagoon sounds fun too.

The land I would like to see would be 'Mythia'... might work particularly well at Paris?

The attraction I would most love to see would be Geyser Mountain... it sounds incredible!

Re: Which 'never built' Disney park/attraction do you want the most?

Western River Expedition
    Dick Tracy's Crime Stoppers
    The Great Muppet Movie Ride
    The Roger Rabbit section of Disney-MGM Studios
    Dragon Tower
    Discovery Bay

I guess some things are just too cool to be built (or built properly).
    I like The Happiest Millionaire. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Thunder Mesa/Western River Expedition
      The Great Muppet Movie Ride
      Russian pavilion at EPCOT
      Nightmare Before Christmas ride
      Rhine River Cruise

Comment

Too many to mention...I love all...lol
        Music is my LIFE!!!

Comment

I would have liked to see this, but I guess it's sort of in Tokyo now.

Comment

Beastly Kingdom

Russian Pavilion

Dick Tracy's Crime Stoppers

Villians Mountain (or park instead of Night Kingdom)

Comment

I've seen this article before, and with some of them I was like, "they considered that??"

These are the ones I "miss" though:

Western River Expedition
              ALL of the Epcot pavilions, Russia, Spain, and Venezuela esp.
              Island at the Top of the World (DL)
              Geyser Mountain (DL)
              Anything Beastly Kingdom, Dragon Tower esp.
              Japan Bullet Train Ride
              Rhein River Cruise
              The "Be Our Guest" show at DLP
              The Atlantis makeover of the subs at WDW... it would've saved the subs!
              EVERYTHING cut from HKDL... they needed everything they could get
              The Muppets Movie Ride and the Muppets Pizzeria
              And finally... the surfing lessons at DCA :roll:

Comment

There kept being talk about building a thrill ride park with a villains theme -- I keep waiting for them to actually DO something with that, it would be great!

Comment

Armageddon Special Effects at DCA would have been cool.

Comment

hmm ..my favorite "never built" attraction. Well, there is the satellite ride in Space that Disney is conjecturing it will someday build.

Coming back down to Earth, I would have to say it is a tie between "Pirate Mountain" once rumored for Hong Kong Disneyland, and Western River Expedition.
                    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

That Animal Kingdom section that has unicorns, dragons and all things mythical. I want to go through that maze and see that beautiful unicorn at the end of it soooo freakin bad.

Comment

I would LOVE to have the Disney's America. I live in Ohio and it would be much closer to get to a Disney Park!

Great Muppet Ride
                        Villan Ride

And a DUCKTALES RIDE?!?! Now I have to find this Special DVD....
                        With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

1. Western River Expedition at Magic Kingdom

2. Unbuilt river ride in the Asia section of Animal Kingdom, which was supposed to the equivalent of Kilimanjaro Safaris, with real animals, great detail, and sizewise would have been much larger than Kali River Rapids. The ride is seen at right in this concept map here (compare this to GoogleEarth images of Kali if interested; Beastlie Kingdomme and the Excavator are also visible below):

3. Dick Tracy's Crime Stoppers / Gangster Shootout at DHS.

4. Beastlie Kingdomme at Animal Kingdom

5. Maroon Studios (Roger Rabbit section) of DHS

6. Great Muppet Movie Ride at DHS (together with the rest of Muppet Studios!)

...in that order. Also would like back Journey Into Imagination - the real one (would be # 2 if I made a list of all rides I wanted), with updated technology and sets (i.e. the "science" section) as appropirate, but otherwise unchanged.

And that's just WDW...
                          Last edited by tasman; 03-25-2009, 03:53 PM.
                          Down with the Hat

Comment

Originally posted by Jordiekins View Post
                            Armageddon Special Effects at DCA would have been cool.
                            You're really not missing out on much, we have it at WDS and it's nothing to get excited about unfortunately.

I would basically like to be greedy and want all the proposed attractions for Disneyland Paris that were never built!
                            • Ariel's Undersea Voyage
                            • Beauty and the Beast AA show
                            • Jungle Exploration
                            • Discovery Mountain

and Western River Expedition, this would have been AMAZING!

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
                              That Animal Kingdom section that has unicorns, dragons and all things mythical. I want to go through that maze and see that beautiful unicorn at the end of it soooo freakin bad.
                              Now I LOVE that idea! That is one I would definitely have loved to see. Let's put THAT idea back on the table. ;-) (Take note, Imagineers.)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X