Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] DHS april 8th 10am-1pm EMH?

So we're headed down this week from 4/2 to 4/9 and on 4/8 it looks like DHS has EMH from 10am to 1pm.... does anyone have any idea why this might be?

I smell a special event where they need crowd but not insanity so they can move cameras/VIPs around

or I could be out to lunch... (I frequently am)

Thoughts?

Re: DHS april 8th 10am-1pm EMH?

Originally posted by Stephmtl View Post
    So we're headed down this week from 4/2 to 4/9 and on 4/8 it looks like DHS has EMH from 10am to 1pm.... does anyone have any idea why this might be?

I smell a special event where they need crowd but not insanity so they can move cameras/VIPs around

or I could be out to lunch... (I frequently am)

Thoughts?

It's called SPRING BREAK and considering it's also Easter Week and the park is open extended hours (til 10pm) all week they will be packed

Comment

fair enough, I just thought 3 hours seemed excessive...

Comment

3 hours is standard for nightly EMH all year round...

Comment

Yes but this was a 3hr morning emh

Comment

Are you sure it's morning? The Studios park opens at 9am usually, so any morning EMH would be BEFORE the park opens and the morning EMH are only one hour. Evening EMH are 3 hours. I'm betting it's from 10pm-1am.

Comment

I just checked the site, the park hours for 4/8 are 9 am - 10 pm with EEMH from 10 pm - 1 am. Nothing out of the ordinary with that schedule.

Comment

I just looked at the calender for that date for DHS and it is not well laid out. I agree that it is probably 10 PM to 1 AM. They should have put it second, not first.
                sigpic

Comment

The Walt Disney World calendar used to be a little bit easier to read. Now that the website is changed, they list things a little differently. I have never done the late night extra hours, but since I am an early riser, I like the extra hour in the morning.
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

I Did warn you all I might be out to lunch! Thanks for solving the mystery!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X