This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Animal Kingdom Lodge

So can anyone tell me what to expect at the Animal Kingdom Lodge? I just upgraded from Pop Century for 7 nights in August. Never stayed there but it looks nice. Our room has a pool view which I am going to call back every so often and try to get changed to a Savanah view since none are available for my time frame as of now but maybe one will open up. My girlfriend thinks that we are still staying at the Pop Century and has no clue I am suprising her with a Deluxe Resort stay, and to top it off its her first visit. I have been a dozen times or so but I am quite excited to stay in the AKL!

Re: Animal Kingdom Lodge

I wish my BF would surprise me with a deluxe resort stay.

Comment

AKL is really nice. We had a savanna view it was really neat. The lodge it's self is beautiful and the pool area is super nice!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

AKL is FANTASTIC! It is my favorite resort that I have stayed at. Try to get a savanna view room, it will make the experience a million times better.

Comment

Originally posted by Krankenstein View Post
          AKL is FANTASTIC! It is my favorite resort that I have stayed at. Try to get a savanna view room, it will make the experience a million times better.
          Definitly try to go for a Savanna room. It would be a little difficult but cool if you could get her to wear earplugs and a blindfold until you got into your room and then the first thing she sees is a Savanna view. heehee

Comment

Originally posted by toonaspie View Post
            Definitly try to go for a Savanna room. It would be a little difficult but cool if you could get her to wear earplugs and a blindfold until you got into your room and then the first thing she sees is a Savanna view. heehee

Hey I like that idea! Ear plugs huh? Is it really that loud when you arrive?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxalarm View Post
              Hey I like that idea! Ear plugs huh? Is it really that loud when you arrive?
              No I was suggesting that cuz if you're taking the bus to the hotel, she would be spoiled when they announce you're arriving at AKL over the intercom. :lol:

But it's your surprise so you do whatever you want.

Comment

make sure you eat at Boma or Jiko, 2 of the best places at WDW
                www.jamboeveryone.com
                Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MJMcB View Post
                  make sure you eat at Boma or Jiko, 2 of the best places at WDW
                  I agree! Boma and jiko are some of the best places to eat at WDW. Def do that.
                  "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X