Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Characters in Flight photos at Downtown Disney (actually in flight)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Pictures] Characters in Flight photos at Downtown Disney (actually in flight)

    I'd taken photos/video of Characters in Flight a couple of mornings ago. I have 30 photos with links to 4 of my videos here:

    MouseSteps - Park/Resort Updates

    And a few here:











    I plan to have more in the weekend update too, the attraction was supposed to open tomorrow but it might be Saturday.
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

  • #2
    Re: Characters in Flight photos at Downtown Disney (actually in flight)

    whoa. Cool! I mentioned this to my husband the other day...I was pretty shocked that he didn't want to do it. I figured he'd be totally "up" for it. (pun intended)

    Have you done it, Denise? Are you planning to?



    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Characters in Flight photos at Downtown Disney (actually in flight)

      Sweet! Beautiful photography, Nbodyhome. Disney did a nice job on the design and colors of the balloon. The character imagery is cool, too. At 400 feet in the air, RCPro (RollerCoasterPro.com) has taken a pecture of CiF from miles away while atop SeaWorld's Sky Tower. Check out the link below...

      RCPro :: Your Source for High Quality Amusement Information!

      Wonder if it can be seen from an elevated location at Universal as well? All and all, I would calll this a very uplifting ride.
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Characters in Flight photos at Downtown Disney (actually in flight)

        Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
        whoa. Cool! I mentioned this to my husband the other day...I was pretty shocked that he didn't want to do it. I figured he'd be totally "up" for it. (pun intended)

        Have you done it, Denise? Are you planning to?
        Stitchy -

        It hasn't opened yet, but I do plan to go up once. I am scared of heights, so we'll see if I handle the once well before I try it again after that. I can do the Sky Tower at Sea World, and have done the London Eye - but we'll see how this one is!
        Denise

        www.mousesteps.com




        Favorite TDL Typo:

        Originally posted by TDLFAN
        I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
        on Bay Lake.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Characters in Flight photos at Downtown Disney (actually in flight)

          I would assume so, but is this visible from inside the parks?
          -Tim

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Characters in Flight photos at Downtown Disney (actually in flight)

            oh wow that looks as fun as it does SCARY! Still debating on whether or not to ride it on my next fall trip.

            SSSCCCCCARRRRY!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Characters in Flight photos at Downtown Disney (actually in flight)

              Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
              Stitchy -

              It hasn't opened yet, but I do plan to go up once. I am scared of heights, so we'll see if I handle the once well before I try it again after that. I can do the Sky Tower at Sea World, and have done the London Eye - but we'll see how this one is!

              oh. I thought maybe you would have gotten an "insider flight" I can't wait to see what you think....since you're scared of heights too. I have done the Seaworld thing too....but, was about 10 years younger and alot more fearless. I could never do it now. Not real sure if I would give this a try. I can't wait to see your POV.



              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X