This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Vacation [Park Hopper Discount Tickets?]

I am planning my second trip to Disney World. I have everything ready except park hopper tickets for 7 days. Any suggestions for the best discounts?

re: Vacation [Park Hopper Discount Tickets?]

That's a tough one.. Not unless you get an AP, AAA or maybe sit thru one of those off Disney time shares sale sessions, I doubt you'd be able to get discounted tickets in the middle of Spring Break and Easter vacation or summer... but I am only making a guess. If someone knows of a place where discounted 7-days ticket are sold, I'd like to know as well. Granted, any tickets from 5 days or longer is already highly discounted since you get the extra days pass 4 for mere few dollars extra.

Comment

Is the buy 4, get 3 free package not still available?

Comment

Sometimes, employers have discounted ticket programs. We will be purchasing our tickets from an employee discount ticket program. It will save us money on the 7 day parkhoppers that we plan on buying, and we are buying 3 of those. Every little bit saved helps in this economy.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
          The package had to be booked by last Sunday.
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
            Nope that offer has expired and was replaced by the new Free Dining offer.

You can buy tickets though a 3rd party since it's a 7 day park hopper you can get a discount on them though a travel agent or Ticket vendor who will discount the tickets by giving you money back from their commission on the sale. Some discount more than others, I'll warn you that for ticket's only it's not that big of savings vs doing an entire package though since it's based on a percentage...
            Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Re: Vacation [Park Hopper Discount Tickets?]

Thaks. I will look into it

Comment

One option is to use The Least Expensive Ticket Calculator at TouringPlans.com. The website is ran by the people who write The Unofficial Guide To WDW. Every option they list is reputable and have been used by them in the past.

All you have to do is click the link, fill in the information it asks for, and look at the results. I hope it helps.

Comment

For the AAA discount I think you have to buy them though AAA because when I went I flashed my card and that lady was like um we don't take that. There was absolutely no discount she could give me which was a bummer since I had to buy my 5 day parkhopper and my friends.
                  Last trip to Disneyland: 04/06/09
                  Next trip to Disneyland: 04/23/09
                  Visits in 2009: 13
                  Last trip to DisneyWorld: 01/04/09-01/09/09
                  Next trip to DisneyWorld: ?

Comment

What happened to Orlando Fun Tickets? They used to sponsor the WDW forum here.

Comment

Seamore!!!! Or is that Clive?

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                        What happened to Orlando Fun Tickets? They used to sponsor the WDW forum here.
                        My guess is that he didn't renew the sponsorship since they where not getting enough revenue from members or was outbid. OFTEric is a good guy and Orlando Fun tickets are (where?) directly linked into to Disney and able to generate or reactivate tickets right there at the store. They are also located in a nicer location than maple leaf and some of the other discounted ticket brokers.

Originally posted by Orcinus View Post
                        For the AAA discount I think you have to buy them though AAA because when I went I flashed my card and that lady was like um we don't take that. There was absolutely no discount she could give me which was a bummer since I had to buy my 5 day parkhopper and my friends.
                        Yes you have to buy the tickets though AAA Florida and take them with you, they do not offer a discount at the ticket window.
                        Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

More info to look into

Thanks again

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X