X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In room fridge

Originally posted by toonaspie View Post
    The All-Stars Music Resort is currently the only Disney Value Resort with suites featuring in-room fridges (for now anyway unless they finally get to work on the Legendary Years section of POP). The prices of the Value suites however are a bit pricy though. It's only a good deal if you're a party of like 5 or 6. A standard room in a moderate resort sounds more reasonable if you're a party of like 4. You get a fridge but no microwave in those rooms.

I dunno why some people would want to go through the hassle of bringing their own minifridge to save some bucks (given how bulky and heavy they can get). I would think bringing your own appliance like that would present some sort of fire hazard. I dunno. Maybe it's just me.

I've done nothing but physical work my whole life so the weight is nothing to me. Also, I don't see how anyone could justify $10 to rent a fricking fridge? The reason we need it is because our kids like to have snacks and drinks when we're in the hotel, as do myself and my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by toonaspie View Post
      I would think bringing your own appliance like that would present some sort of fire hazard. I dunno. Maybe it's just me.
      No, I'd think this would be an issue as well. What if that cheap refrigerator caused an accident?
      A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by Orcinus View Post
        Ok well in my 5 days there I never saw anyone bring an appliance with them, it sounded odd but I'm a Californian, so maybe y'all do stuff differently out there. I never missed any appliances, you're on vacation you're gonna be doing stuff a bit differently.
        Many of the other boards out there have fridge swaps and the hotels actually hold them for the next person. This has been going on for years. Toasters, good coffee pots you name it.
        -------------------------------------------
        I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

Comment

Originally posted by OCBear View Post
          I was at POP for 10 days in December, I also didn't need a fridge the whole time. I enjoyed going to the food court and getting the free refills with the souvenir cup.

I also love breakfast so I always ate out for breakfast.
          When you are traveling with younger kids it helps to have a fridge. I need to have milk in the room for my son. Running to the food court to pick it up everytime he wants milk is just too much of a hassle.
          Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse princess View Post
            When you are traveling with younger kids it helps to have a fridge. I need to have milk in the room for my son. Running to the food court to pick it up everytime he wants milk is just too much of a hassle.
            You can pick up a half gallon at the food court and just take it to the room with you after a day at the parks.
            Last trip to Disneyland: 04/06/09
            Next trip to Disneyland: 04/23/09
            Visits in 2009: 13
            Last trip to DisneyWorld: 01/04/09-01/09/09
            Next trip to DisneyWorld: ?

Comment

Originally posted by Orcinus View Post
              You can pick up a half gallon at the food court and just take it to the room with you after a day at the parks.

You obviously don't know my kids. We go through a gallon every day just about.

Comment

we also had grocerys delivered the day we got there it was wonderful to have a full fridge and snacks
                -------------------------------------------
                I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X