This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WDW TR!! April 13-17 AIE!!

sorry about the delay in posting more everybody, but hopefully i will be able to continue my TR tomorrow!!

Comment

what a very nice trip report! thanks for the share.. looks like you really had so much fun..
      thanE

Comment

Day 3

To start off the day we had the Keys to the Kingdom tour which was great! at first i wasn't a big fan of it because i knew everything they told us, but then it started to get very interesting as we started to go into backstage areas! so lets start this off!!

we got to skip the line for Jungle Cruise and go in through the exit!

i didnt take any pictures after that.. but we went to the building where they house the parades! it was so cool! then we had lunch at the Columbia Harbor house where we each got a special pin. then we went to Haunted Mansion, and after that it was time for us to go into the Utilidors!! that was soo awesome!!

after the tour we passed by the new parade, but didnt stop to watch

next we went over to Mickey's Philharmagic and then to Monster's Inc Laugh Floor

then we watched the parade

next we went over to Epcot and went on Honey I shrunk the Audience

then over to Italy for dinner at Tutto Italia!

dinner was amazing! it was my first time to eat there, and i loved it! and that was definitely the best Tiramisu ive ever had!

then we went back over to Magic Kingdom and went on Small World

i met up with one of my friends and we went on a few rides. When we got in line for Buzz Lightyear, somebody gave us all fastpasses! so we didnt have to wait in line! then we went over to haunted mansion...

after that my mom and i had fastpasses for Space Mountain that we got earlier! then we also had more buzz lightyear fastpasses so we went on that! then back over to fantasyland

they made an announcement that the park would be open until 1 instead of the scheduled 12 and they added a showing of spectromagic! we watched the show with nobody around us so the characters would all wave and look directly at us!

after that we went back to the hotel!

that ends day 3! coming soon: Day 4!!!

Comment

Nice pics and TR, Evan. How did you like the refurbished Haunted Mansion?

Comment

This is such a great TR! I love all the topiary that EPCOT has, they're quite beautiful! And congrats on getting on the AIE! I would LOVE to do that whenever I get to go.

Comment

What a fantastic trip report! I absolutely adore the picture of your Mom & you in front of the Epcot thing. Very, very cute.
              "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Fantastic report! Cool details on the AI experience. Looking forward to day 4.

Comment

Great TR!

Comment

Day 4

To Start the day off i watched to sunrise over the savanna...it was beautiful!!

then we had reservations at Akershus for breakfast! we had reservations an hour before the park opened so it felt like we had the entire park to ourselves!!

breakfast was very good and when we were finished we still had a few more minutes until the park opened, so we took the long way to get to Future World haha

we went on Soarin and were some of the first people, so that was awesome! then we went to Test Track! while in line we decided that we didnt want to have to eat at some fast food place for lunch, so i called disney dining to see what they had available at DHS and we got reservations at Hollywood and Vine!

after test track we went over to DHS and went on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster!

then we waited in line for stitch and watched AIE while in line!

then we went over to meet mickey!

by that time it was time for lunch, so we headed over to Hollywood and Vine

then we went over to see mike!

we quickly went on Star Tours with no wait and then saw AIE

then we went over to ToT

then we went over to RnRC to use our fastpasses that we got earlier...it wasnt quite time for them so i just took pictures of ToT

i took a lot more but i think yall need to be bored with every tiny detail of ToT

my mom had to leave to pick up all of our packages at the hotel, so i just walked around the park a little and then went over to MK

i got some pineapple juice which was very refreshing!

i met up with my mom for dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern and then we went to Tom Sawyer's Island...it was her first time to ever go there! we only had a few minutes because it was about to close

next we went over to tommorowland to ride the TTA, and then we went to Toon Town

then we rode the train to Frontierland for our fastpasses on BTMR... after we rode it there was no wait to se got right back on it!

then it was time for the fireworks....there really werent a ton of people watching them so there was plenty of room!

after that we went on Peter Pan and my mom left to go pack while i stayed at the park until it closed...

well that is the end to my wonderful WDW vacation! i hope everybody had a great time hearing of all my tales!

Comment

Nice TR! Did you get a chance to ride Toy Story Mania?

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfann121 View Post
                        Nice TR! Did you get a chance to ride Toy Story Mania?
                        i didnt get a chance to ride it this time but this was my third trip to WDW since the ride opened so i rode it several times on both of my trips before this one!!

Comment

Fantastic pics! Great TR! Glad you had fun!
                          sigpic
                          Home away from Home.

Comment

I love your pics of Cinderella Castle at the end and watching sunrise over the savannah must have been awesome!

Great TR!

Il faut payer de sa vie.

Comment

Love the TR!! Especially the pics of the fireworks! Thanks for sharing!
                              Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear
                              Try the Hello Te-Kitty-la.

Comment

Great Pics. I enjoyed the sunrise pic quite a bit. What time were you up to get that pic? I don't know why, but when I go down to WDW, I am never awake that early. I guess it's because I have been there so many times that I like the extra sleep.

Did you get a chance to eat at Ohana'

Comment

Great report! You have great parents to take you to WDW for your birthday!
                                  Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Originally posted by Parisi View Post
                                    Great Pics. I enjoyed the sunrise pic quite a bit. What time were you up to get that pic? I don't know why, but when I go down to WDW, I am never awake that early. I guess it's because I have been there so many times that I like the extra sleep.

Did you get a chance to eat at Ohana'
                                    i was probably up around 6 to see the sunrise! it was very early but definately worth it! AKL is soooo beautiful in the morning!!

and i didnt eat at Ohana this time but when i went for thanksgiving we ate there and i loved it!

Comment

Originally posted by expedition_evan View Post
                                      i didnt get a chance to ride it this time but this was my third trip to WDW since the ride opened so i rode it several times on both of my trips before this one!!
                                      I guess the lines for TSM were horrific? Did you happen to notice the wait times during the day?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X