Jammin' New Game To Rock Disney Quest...Guitar Hero Style!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ride Warrior
    Iron-Clad Allie
    • Feb 2005

News Jammin' New Game To Rock Disney Quest...Guitar Hero Style!

Walt Disney World Resort

Many of us have been hoping for something new to come to Disney Quest. The wait is over. A Guitar Hero arcade game is set to open sometime this month or next ..although it's possible that it may debut as early as this coming Wednesday. This ought to livin' the place up a might.

A complaint over part of the lyrical content of the attractions's song lyrics set it back a bit. The tracks on the arcade machines are now edited. Get ready. Get set to hace a screaming good time.

In other news, a Guitar Hero home game will be available this summer on PC or Mac. They will run at around $200. Disney had a role in bringing this home game to market. Take a look at the following video -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K55Zv4hkWYA]YouTube - Finally, Guitar Hero-ic Game for Actual Guitar[/ame]
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• TDLFAN
    Banned User
    • Feb 2005

Re: Jammin' New Game To Rock Disney Quest...Guitar Hero Style!

Wasn't DisneyQuest supposed to close for good like... two years ago?

Comment

• flynnibus
      MiceChatter
      • Jun 2006

lame. guitar hero the home game (the only one kids care about really) has been in the arcade for years .

Yes, this is nice because its more realistic.. but isn't going to be an arcade break-through. Another snoozer...
      Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
      Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
      Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

• whitealexander
        MiceChatter
        • Jan 2009

i think this is a good idea because you can learn guitar in a real way...
        just do what you think...

Comment

• Ride Warrior
          Iron-Clad Allie
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
          Wasn't DisneyQuest supposed to close for good like... two years ago?
          t has a strong will to live!

Rumor was a few years ago that it was going to close. DQ has remained popular enough that Disney has dept it going.

Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
          lame. guitar hero the home game (the only one kids care about really) has been in the arcade for years .

Yes, this is nice because its more realistic.. but isn't going to be an arcade break-through. Another snoozer...
          Well, at least it's not a boozer.

The ride system itself is par for the course. Never underestimate WDI's ability to turn the mundane into something special ..bells and whistles included. I expect that inhouse effects and theming to be a crowd pleaser.

Originally posted by whitealexander View Post
          i think this is a good idea because you can learn guitar in a real way...
          So true. We're talking a fun stand-up game and a guitar tutor all rolled into one. The promoters are pretty proud of this as well. You'll likely retain what you learn.
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X