X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy (Belated) Anniversary DAK!!

Originally posted by JiminyCricketFan View Post
    The park deserves better for its anniversary. I cannot believe that they aren't even selling a pin when Disney celebrates every other half-baked holiday. I can only image that marketing "missed it."
    Nope, I did not even see a pin.. But hey did have a Love Bug 40th anniversary pin on the rack. Synergy= the new way of disney management mentality. I was so disappointed that I never got to use the Everest FP I got since I decided to leave earlier than I had anticipated. Marketing though did not miss erecting "Celebrate Today" banners along the parking tram route outside the park. You know where the priorities are.

I think that a real celebration would be fun for each of WDW's parks.
    OLC in Tokyo agrees with you, reason why they always do something for the anniversaries and support the celebration with limted selection merchandise. They make even the most insignificant anniversaries special.

Make it a week long celebration with a few special shows or parade tags. After all isn't the theme of this year "celebrate?"
    Again, that is what OLC would do in TDR.. but here? too much trouble for them to consider.. because "guests keep coming back for more anyways, regardless". TDL did not offer a gift or event an event on t's anniversary and the locals stayed away. That is how the fans can make a difference. Different story at WDW.. guests will still come even after the product had been reduced in quality and substance. Remember, this "Celebrate" event is meant as an excuse for people celebrating something in their lives, to come to the parks for free, and not really meant to celebtrate the company's achievements in those parks. But they sure will celebrate when they make their earning announcements.

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
      Yeah... happy birthday AK.

And still no dragons Animal Kingdom... tsk tsk tsk. It's on the damn sign outside the park yet STILL NO FREAKIN DRAGONS!

YEAH SO HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY you DRAGONLESS PARK-

wait, are there dragons in the park and somehow I've missed them?
      Just still sleeping in the Dragon's Cave.

Comment

Well, considering the river looking as muddy as possible.. I was surprised to see the dragon like waterfall next to the bridge leading to Camp Mic&Min is still operational. Then again, I only have reason to go into Camp M&M like every 3 years or so since that part of the park is sorely lacking, and the Lion King show is in bad need of replacement or at least upgrades similar to the much higher quality production at HKDL.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X