This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] some of my disney photopass photos from my birthday trip

All these photos are from my 7 photopass cds that that I got in the mail on April 30th :angel:

The photo of me in the Tony Dorsett Dallas Cowboy Jersey is from the one day trip that I took in April All the others are from my 2 week birthday vacation in January and February :wave:

Notice how tiny TinkerBell makes me look in these photos :ctongue:

Last edited by tiny tim; 05-05-2009, 07:41 AM.
    sigpic

Re: some of my disney photopass photos from my birthday trip

Love the photos. And you're like "ohhh myyy gaaaa... tinkerbell is in my hand" facial quirks in nearly all your tink hand photos! ;o)

Comment

Cool pictures.

Comment

nice pictures tim!
        ....did you make tink jealous with the picture of wendy?

Comment

Did you go into the Animal kigdom I think is where it is. And go to the dinasaur"land' thing. I have never been to the Florida Parks, But I have been to the Disneyland Resort Countless Times. I I am thinking that the ride there, is similar to Indiana Jones?

Comment

Originally posted by Stef-fin! View Post
            Did you go into the Animal kigdom I think is where it is. And go to the dinasaur"land' thing. I have never been to the Florida Parks, But I have been to the Disneyland Resort Countless Times. I I am thinking that the ride there, is similar to Indiana Jones?
            Yes it is. Except that you only go through one door, not a choice of three. And of course its full of dinosaurs. And you bounce around in a jeep like Indy. My brother once did a lay over of the tracks for Indy and this ride and he said they are exactly the same.
            sigpic

Comment

Fantastic pics TT! You have a great collection of photos!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

aw! Great pics!

Comment

looks like fun... awesome pics!
                  thanE

Comment

Those are amazing photos. You're a Tinkerbell fan eh!

Comment

Nice pictures!
                      Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

I am very happy that people enjoy my photos I enjoy posting these photos I am a very big fan of Tinker Bell and I am a very big fan of Disney :angel:

I never did get around to showing Tinker Bell the Wendy photo. After I made that thread I went to the Magic Kingdom, but I did not have the photo ready at that time. Later I went to Epcot. I still plan to show Tinker Bell that photo :wave:

I did not go to the Animal Kingdom during this birthday vacation. But I have been to the Animal Kingdom before. I have been to the Dinoland USA area and I have been on Dinosaur ride. All this is a lot of fun
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
                          Love the photos. And you're like "ohhh myyy gaaaa... tinkerbell is in my hand" facial quirks in nearly all your tink hand photos! ;o)

Yes I was very happy to have TinkerBell in my hand :angel: I have a lot more of these photos :wave:
                          sigpic

Comment

In one of the photos that I posted, you saw me holding TinkerBell and June (June is the my of my doll), but you did not see my face in that photo. That is part of one of my favorite photos that I had taken during this birthday trip :angel: When you edit photos for the cd not only does it save the new edited version of the photo, but it keeps the old version of the photo that way it was before. In the original photo you can see my face and everything. I love this photo so much that I wanted lots of copies with different borders and edits and everything. Later in the time of magic I shall post this photo :angel:
                            sigpic

Comment

I saw that you brought some dolls with you. Are they Precious Moments dolls that are Disney characters? They are so cute! Thanks for the lovely photos.

Facebook me!
                              Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X