Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] 7 nights of dining, where to go???

My girlfriend and I will be visiting in August along with my brother and a friend of mine and we all are using the dining plan. We will be in town for 7 nights, two of which we wont be using our table service credits since I will be paying out of pocket for The Chefs Table at Victoria and Alberts (locked in ADR!!) and the other night will be dinner off property. We are staying at the AKL.

Does anyone have dining recomendations for the each theme park and maybe some of the resorts? So far I have been to,

Narcosee's
    Brown Derby
    Fulton's
    Crystal Palace
    Royal Table
    50's Prime Time Cafe
    Liberty Tree Tavern
    Tutto Italio
    Teppan Edo

I am looking for some new experiences this trip as far as dining. Let me know what you think!

Re: 7 nights of dining, where to go???

You skipped Le Cellar (Canada) and the resturant in France (both at Epcot) which are highly recommended.

You can also do the 50s resturant in DHS if you are up to being harrassed by your waitress to eat your veggies.

The other big one is the restaurant in the Seas at Epcot.

Comment

If you guys like your meat, 2 of my favorites restaurants are O'Hana at the Polynesian Resort and Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge.

If you're at the Marketplace, you can get a large portion of food at a fairly reasonable price at Wolfgang Puck Express.

Comment

I don't recommend the french place, but Le Cellier is delicious.
        California Grill and O'Hana as well.
        If ou want adventurous, go to Boma.
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Jiko at AKL.

California Grill at Contemporary. (Try to book a reservation around 30 minutes prior to the fireworks, and watch from the observation deck.)

Brian
          ---------------------------------------------------------
          My Avatar: Duck vs. Monorail, Disneyland 3/18/11

Comment

Boma for sure. Since you're staying at AKL that will be easy!
            Le Cellier. Delicious!
            Sci-Fi-DHS. The food has always been good for us and it's always fun.
            Whipsering Canyon-Wilderness Lodge. The food is good & it's fun

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Le Cellier in Epcot is my personal favorite, and (although I've never been there before), I've heard that Cape May Cafe is one of the best meals in WDW. Since you're going to have some leftover meals anyway, I definitely recommend the Hoop-dee-doo Revue. It's definitely the best dinner show on property and I believe it's the longest running dinner show in the world. The show is great and the food is served all-you-can-eat family style.
              Walt Disney World - August 2010!

Comment

Ale House on route 535.. That is where all the CMs go to eat.. because they know better.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxalarm View Post
                  My girlfriend and I will be visiting in August along with my brother and a friend of mine and we all are using the dining plan. We will be in town for 7 nights, two of which we wont be using our table service credits since I will be paying out of pocket for The Chefs Table at Victoria and Alberts (locked in ADR!!) and the other night will be dinner off property. We are staying at the AKL.

Does anyone have dining recomendations for the each theme park and maybe some of the resorts? So far I have been to,

Narcosee's
                  Brown Derby
                  Fulton's
                  Crystal Palace
                  Royal Table
                  50's Prime Time Cafe
                  Liberty Tree Tavern
                  Tutto Italio
                  Teppan Edo

I am looking for some new experiences this trip as far as dining. Let me know what you think!
                  Last edited by Micoofy Duck; 05-05-2009, 02:04 AM.

Comment

My favorites were:

Ohana at the Polynesian
                    Jiko at AKL
                    Biregarten at Epcot
                    Tusker House for Breaksfast in AK
                    Crystal Palace in MK
                    Sci-Fi in DHS
                    Keith

Comment

When I went in Nov. I really dug the Rose and Crown. Good heavy food for a cool night, and they have Guinness.
                      I don't like strollers, kids on leashes or ecv's. Yeah, I'm a jerk like that. But I am pro musket cap gun at D Land.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxalarm View Post

Narcosee's
                        Brown Derby
                        Fulton's
                        Crystal Palace
                        Royal Table
                        50's Prime Time Cafe
                        Liberty Tree Tavern
                        Tutto Italio
                        Teppan Edo

Ohana at the Polynesian is a MUST!!!! If you do not eat here, your vacation will be a bust.

Comment

The Yachtsmen Steakhouse is much better than Le Cellier. I feel like Le Cellier has become that place where people feel like they need to go and there are some better options.
                          I also really like LTT for lunch and Chef De France for lunch.
                          Kelly

Comment

Definatly Le Cellier.
                            Growing older is manditory
                            Growing up is however, optional

Comment

[quote=Micoofy Duck;1055320056]
                              I've always wanted to do Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show but never got around to doing it. I've always made choices over it but may do it this year. I would suggest heading over to YouTube to view this dining experience.
                              [quote]

If you got any other options -- take them... The Spirit of Aloha show is *ok*, but didn't do anything for me. Maybe I had an off night... Maybe they had an off night. It was very *meh*.

Anyone mention Hoop-Dee-Doo yet? My favorite, but I'm a dork, so factor that in...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X