X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Some photos of Suzy and Perla

sigpic

Re: Some photos of Suzy and Perla

Wow! That's a whole lot of Suzy and Perla. Wish there was Gus and that other one to counter those 2. I loooove Gus Gus!

Comment

I am usually really good with characters and names but for some reason I can never remember which one is which betweeen Suzy and Perla. I have always wondered why there was no Gus and Jaq at the parks also. Are Suzy and Perla even mentioned by name in the movie? I didn't think they were so I don't know where those names came from. Gus and Jaq were bigger characters then the female mice so it would only make sense that they either appear along side Suzy and Perla or separatly.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Wow, those are some rare characters.
        Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Originally posted by WheresMickey View Post
          Wow, those are some rare characters.

Not really they aren't that hard to find at WDW. They are usually found in MK and 1900 Park Faire at GF. I have also seen them doing meet and greet at DAK in camp Mickey Minnie as I exited the Lion King show. As well as several other locations.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Magic View Post
            I am usually really good with characters and names but for some reason I can never remember which one is which betweeen Suzy and Perla.
            Seafoam Suzy, Purple Perla.

Comment

There are a lot of female mice in the Cinderella movie. Suzy and Perla are the only ones that I know of that come to DisneyWorld. Suzy and Perla used to be at the 1900 Pare Fare all the time (some of my photos on this thread are from the 1900 Park Fare), but that was before they changed some of the characters for the dinner character meal at the 1900 Park Fare. Suzy wears the blue/green dress at the parks and Perla wears the purple/pink dress at the parks.
              sigpic

Comment

Tiny Tim, you should go to TDL soon. Suzy and Perla do regular meet and greet behnd the castle when Cindy and her Prince are out and about. That way, you do not have to pay for an overly priced character buffet to see them.

Comment

Very nice photos there Tim. Disneyland use to have these two out alot to but I haven't seen them send 2006.

Comment

I am new to the the Walt Disney World boards, so please excuse my ignorance. What is the significance of the stuffed unicorns the characters are holding? Do they carry those around with them? I haven't seen Cinderella in ages, but I don't remember too many mythical beasts in that film.

Thanks!
                    Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Comment

The multiple items that Suzy and Perla are holding in the pictures are objects that Tiny Tim brought with him to the park and resorts.
                      I'm attempting to watch and review every Disney movie ever made in my blog called The Disney Films. You can also follow me on Twitter for news on upcoming Disney films.

Comment

Very cute pictures Tiny Tim!

Comment

Originally posted by goofystitch View Post
                          The multiple items that Suzy and Perla are holding in the pictures are objects that Tiny Tim brought with him to the park and resorts.
                          Good deal good deal! I have done that with my sock monkey before...but it was his choice
                          Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X