This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Dying for a good drink!!

OK, I am finally taking my first trip to WDW on May 25th as a graduation present (graduating in Dental Hygiene on May 22nd).

I am addicted to Starbucks and will be away from my coffee love for 9 days!!
    Where can I get a good blended mocha in the resort? I will not have a car.

I need all the suggestions you can think of. I have heard that Ghiradelli's in DTD has a good one?... but I don't want to be running over to DTD every day!

Thanks for your help, this would really make my vacation!!!
    I'm addicted and I don't care!!! :yea:

Re: Dying for a good drink!!

McCafe...
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Comment

Now that Fountain View Espresso is an ice cream parlor, I think the most "deluxe" coffee in EPCOT is a cart between UK and Canada, right in front of World Showplace. EPCOT also has a cart by UoE.

But I have to tell you...I am there weekly and cannot tell you where else has fancy coffee anymore...I myself enjoy the NesCafe...its good enough for me. I am blanking on where else to go...

EDIT: It's more smoothies and espresso, but check out Auntie Gravities in Tomorrowland.
      Last edited by tloolgb; 05-14-2009, 05:08 PM.

Comment

This is something that many of us coffee lovers need to know!!

Here is a breakdown of places to get a good cup of joe and specialty coffees

Magic Kingdom: Main Street Bakery (but if you are taking the monorail in the morning stop off at Polynesian and go to Kona Island- best coffee on Disney property)

Epcot: Canada/UK kiosk, France- Boulangerie Patisserie, Italy kiosk, kiosk over by Universe of Energy

Animal Kingdom: Kusafiri Coffee (by Kilamanjaro Safaris)

Hollywood Studios- The Writer's Stop*** I know they make all sorts of things- I always get an iced caramel latte

Also if you are in the Boardwalk area (short walk from Epcot, boat ride from Hollywood Studios) then I believe there is a Starbuck's in Swan or Dolphin

Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by TrueCastAdvice View Post

Also if you are in the Boardwalk area (short walk from Epcot, boat ride from Hollywood Studios) then I believe there is a Starbuck's in Swan or Dolphin

Hope this helps!

There is currently no Starbucks located anywhere inside of the WDW property. There are some located right outside, but as of right now, nothing inside.

Sorry....

I do agree that Kona Island at the Poly has the best coffee on property.

Comment

Kona Island! OMG I love Kona coffee. Even their Kona blend is good.

The closest Starbucks to WDW is the one in the outlet mall a about a mile or so from Downtown Disney.

Comment

You know, I never thought that thorough... By staying at the Contemporary, if you're riding the 'rails... It is a natural to stop off at the Poly for a coffee...

D'oh!

Next time...

Comment

Bring a bag of Verona with you...
                "First of all I would like to make one thing perfectly clear.
                I never explain anything." Mary Poppins
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/26132873@N00/

Comment

Do any of these "Iced coffee drinks" qualify as a "snack" on the Disney Dinning Plan. Thats what I was planning on using my snack credits for.
                  They need to be under $4, right?
                  Waz fo' Lunsh?

Comment

Really, there i nothing that great, due to the crappy quality of the coffee. What hasn't been mentioned is that your hotel might have them too. But still not the greatest tasting though.
                    Good morning, son
                    In twenty years from now
                    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                    And I can tell you 'bout today
                    And how I picked you up and everything changed
                    It was pain
                    Sunny days and rain
                    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Thats why I said McCafe may be the way to go.
                      He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
                      follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
                      DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Comment

Originally posted by peoplemover1 View Post
                        OK, I am finally taking my first trip to WDW on May 25th as a graduation present (graduating in Dental Hygiene on May 22nd).

I am addicted to Starbucks and will be away from my coffee love for 9 days!!
                        ..well maybe this is a good time to kick that caffeine addiction for good, simply because it would make you a healthier person and also save you lots of money since Starbucks overcharges for the same coffee quality you get at other places. Don't be fooled by the brand.. or their capuccino machines.. you can get the same brew at home, and my suggestion is.. get your own coffee maker and bring it with you to the resort, because trust me.. brown water is rather pricey at WDW...and that is all you get: brown water, just like Starbucks.

Comment

I can't make coffee to save my life. I even follow the instructions and it comes out terrible. So I have to rely on places like Starbucks, Dunkin' Donuts & McDonald's for my coffee fix. I am currently having serious love for Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee with a double shot of blueberry flavor. And a small coffee there is half the price of one at Starbucks. But I loooooooooooove my white chocolate mochas! I tried one at Ghirardelli and I honestly didn't like it.

Comment

Just to clearify I meant more like a frappachino type blended coffee beverage not just "iced coffee". DDP as a snack? Any seasoned pros out there can help me guys?
                            Waz fo' Lunsh?

Comment

I say go to the McDonalds near Animal Kingdom or just across the street from DownTown Disney. Thats where I usually go after a long day of Fantasyland. Its 24 hrs.
                              GRD999 - The Ghost Relations Dept.

http://ghostrelationsdept.blogspot.com/
                              http://www.theghoulishgallery.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X