This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember the Magic!

As some of you who know me know, "Remember the Magic" is my favorite song EVER composed! Does anyone know how many versions there are?

1 Remember the Magic Parade
    2 Remember the Magic Finale (from Fantasy in the Sky)
    3 Remember the Magic Theme Song (Brian McKnight)
    4 Remember the Magic Welcome Aboard/Farewell Variety Show (Disney Cruise Line)
    5 Remember the Magic (from Remember the Dreams)

Does anyone know of anymore versions? My FAVORITE of all is the Remember the Magic Finale from Fantasy in the Sky (WDW 25th Anniversary). I've found many recordings of this song but NONE of them have been crystal-clear. I've searched for eight years now and I'd LOVE to find a good recording of this someday.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!
    -Rick

PS: I think the Disney theme parks really need to release an anniversary CD; a CD dedicated to all the special songs and arrangements from the theme park anniversaries.

Re: Remember the Magic!

Here's two more that kinda count:

The version used at the beginning of Believe...in Holiday Magic at Disneyland
    (same melody, different lyrics)

And the version I just heard Four For a Dollar sing at MGM before the B&B show! Talk about an added bonus! I was in the front row singing along
    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

In Illuminations 25, they also had that music playing. (although it's only a few seconds long and not exactly the same as the original song)

-Michael
      “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

"Remember the Magic" in the "Welcome to Disney World" show at the train station before the park opens. You have to listen pretty hard to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by wishesfan
          As some of you who know me know, "Remember the Magic" is my favorite song EVER composed! Does anyone know how many versions there are?

PS: I think the Disney theme parks really need to release an anniversary CD; a CD dedicated to all the special songs and arrangements from the theme park anniversaries.
          Well, there is the japanese version of it which was the featured main theme song during TDL's 20th anniversary Grand Finale show... (maybe a CD you should get from Japan...?) As for anniversary songs... again, only TDR has released various compilation cd's with songs from their various anniversary... The TDL 15th anniversary Box comes to mind....

Comment

Was the Remember the Magic (parade version) ever released anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by ToonTownFan
              Was the Remember the Magic (parade version) ever released anywhere?
              maybe.. I have a mp3 of it somewhat... not much though...

Comment

Yes, it was released on a CD based out of Japan. It was called "Disneyland/Walt Disney World Music Vacation". Here's a link with some info on the CD---

http://www.startedbyamouse.com/emporium/TokyoCDs.shtml

Hope this helps!
                -Rick

Comment

It was also a selection on the WDW Forever kiosks back in the day :cfrown:
                  Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Yes to both of them posts above, but neither one had the entire parade music scores, just portions of them..if I recall well. Gotta listen to my cd's again

Comment

The remember the Magic parade theme they put out on WDW Forever was the whole thing, you just had to get it as two different tracks, some of their longer stuff was split up to get you to buy more.
                      They should bring those back.

Comment

Yeah, they never released the LION KING parade float music. I've only heard a quick clip of it from a 25th Anniversary TV special.

-Rick

PS: Does anyone remember the TV special "Witching You Were Here" hosted by Caroline Rhea? It aired in 1996 on Halloween night. It had some great music montages and an awesome finale montage of Caroline, the kids and characters dancing to "Remember the Magic". GREAT special!!! I still watch my tape of it all the time.

Comment

Gosh, I honestly do not remember that show at all.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X