Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Rides at WDW with Fastpass ?

What rides currently have FP at WDW?
    Including in Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Animal Kingdom

Also, are they permitting of late fastpasses past the 1 hour return window slot?
    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Re: Rides at WDW with Fastpass ?

I think they take FPs past the return time.

As for listing them all, that's a tall order. You can get that info on the WDW official site. If you look up the description of an attraction, it will tell you if FP is offered or not. Also, most WDW guidebooks will give that info, too.

One significant difference between Disneyland and WDW is that FPs are available for Fantasyland rides.

Comment

Jungle Cruise
      Splash Mountain
      BTMRR
      Peter Pan
      Pooh
      Space Mountain
      Buzz Lightyear
      Stitch's Great Escape (sometimes)

Soarin
      Mission Space
      Test Track
      Maelstrom (sometimes)

Tower of Terror
      Rock n Roller Coaster
      Toy Story Midway Mania (???)
      Little Mermaid

Kilimanjaro Safaris
      Kali (sometimes)
      Expedition Everest
      Dinosaur
      Primeval Whirl (sometimes)

I think that's all of 'em.
      When I was there I was never refused entry on an expired FP, but I was never more than an hour late.

Comment

Originally posted by Yackerz View Post

Also, are they permitting of late fastpasses past the 1 hour return window slot?
        They will take expired fastpasses at any time (including a later day) but not early.

For a list of all FP attractions.. no need to duplicate what is already done

FASTPASS
        or
        List of Disney's Fastpass equipped attractions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Enjoy

Comment

Actually, they won't take FPs on a later day (except in special circumstances). For the most part, if you try to use a FP from a previous day, it will be denied.

That being said, CMs generally will take FPs outside the time zone.
          Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL DreamJan 20-24, 2014: DCL MagicFeb 17/18, 2015 AS Music

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
          May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
          May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
          May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
          Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
          Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
          May 16, 2010~ Fulltime

Comment

Originally posted by joanna71985 View Post
            Actually, they won't take FPs on a later day (except in special circumstances). For the most part, if you try to use a FP from a previous day, it will be denied.
            I did it just the other week.. on Toy Story Mania no less (behind Soarin... the busiest FP attraction in WDW).

Comment

Well, that was a mistake then. 99% of the time they won't do that (and that CM shouldn't have).
              Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL DreamJan 20-24, 2014: DCL MagicFeb 17/18, 2015 AS Music

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
              May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
              May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
              May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
              Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
              Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
              May 16, 2010~ Fulltime

Comment

Originally posted by Bryce05 View Post
                Jungle Cruise
                Splash Mountain
                BTMRR
                Peter Pan
                Pooh
                Space Mountain
                Buzz Lightyear
                Stitch's Great Escape (sometimes)

Soarin
                Mission Space
                Test Track
                Maelstrom (sometimes)

Tower of Terror
                Rock n Roller Coaster
                Toy Story Midway Mania (???)
                Little Mermaid

Kilimanjaro Safaris
                Kali (sometimes)
                Expedition Everest
                Dinosaur
                Primeval Whirl (sometimes)

I think that's all of 'em.
                When I was there I was never refused entry on an expired FP, but I was never more than an hour late.
                Please take note the Little Mermaid attraction listed here is the Voyage of the Little Mermaid SHOW at Hollywood Studios.

Comment

Originally posted by joanna71985 View Post
                  That being said, CMs generally will take FPs outside the time zone.
                  Reason why this system is flawed and should be terminated permanently. If Disney can not stick to the "rules and regulations" of the system, then it becomes a disservice to those who are not fortunate to get a FP earlier and are subjected to elect waiting in a stand by line. I think it's quite evident that this is abusive, especially those of you who galantly claim to have been able to use FP from previous days at some of the most popular rides where stand by wait times can be as much as 2 hours during rush times. Shame on you and you know who you are. Shame on Disney too for creating a dual system that is opened to abuse and misuse. FP is a virus and should be eradicated.

Comment

Thanks for the info everyone. Wow i never knew that they would accept them even a day after the time that is insane!

Would they do the same at Disneyland accept them a day later?
                    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

I think it was at DLR where the Fastpass system rules were broken first. No one seems to be willing to enforce the proper rules of use in regards to Fastpass, and the very notion that CMs are not in a position to lay down the law is insulting to me. Just as insulting as many guests (especially the fanatic ones) having feelings of entitlement over the way they feel Fastpass should be administered. Very sad that Disney does agree with this abuse.

Comment

Would they do the same at Disneyland accept them a day later?
                        Yes

Comment

We rode Soarin', Test Track, and Splash Mountain a few hours after our Fastpasses had expired and did not have a problem. We've never had a Fastpass refused.

Links to Fastpass attractions & descriptions:
                          Have a Magical day!

Check out: DisneyVacations4Families.com!
                          • Theme park guides
                          • Vacation planning tips
                          • Orlando hotel, condo, & rental home info
                          • Walt Disney World photo galleries

Comment

Ok guys, lets not turn this into a FastPass ranting thread.

They aren't supposed to take them a day late at DL either, and as joanna said, 99% of the time they won't take it. You're trying to cheat the system by doing that, and I wouldn't reccomend even trying.
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

You're cheating the system whenever you return late period. So lets not start splitting hairs there. I only answered the question - and you'll find plenty of reports of the same in both the DLR and WDW forums.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X