Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

The Great Movie Ride finale video music

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Movie Ride finale video music

Hey, guys!

Does anyone know how to find a good recording of the music played during the movie at the end of the Great Movie Ride? I LOVE this segment! By the time it gets to "Tara's Theme", there's no stopping the chills!! Thanks so much for your help!

Have a great day,
    -Rick

Re: The Great Movie Ride finale video music

1.Go to www.download.com.

2.Get Limewire or WarezP2P.

3.Enjoy.

4(optional). If you want to be "politially correct," go to Itunes, pay $0.99 per download.

Comment

It seems that people may have taken my last post to be sarcastic. I promise you it was not.

I have bought very many rare tracks off of iTunes as well as found them on P2P programs. My advice still stands. I would try to find it on Limewire first, though.

Sorry if I gave the wrong sense of attitude earlier,
      Taggart

Comment

go 2 disney-central and download my 3d ridethrough audio .. the audio is almost good as source

Comment

Originally posted by Taggart
          ...If you want to be "politially correct,"....
          Or "legal". :lol: Seriously though, do note that the downloading of copyrighted works (even if you do it on a legal network like Morpheus) is illegal.

-Michael
          “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X