X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Movie Ride finale video music

Hey, guys!

Does anyone know how to find a good recording of the music played during the movie at the end of the Great Movie Ride? I LOVE this segment! By the time it gets to "Tara's Theme", there's no stopping the chills!! Thanks so much for your help!

Have a great day,
    -Rick

Re: The Great Movie Ride finale video music

1.Go to www.download.com.

2.Get Limewire or WarezP2P.

3.Enjoy.

4(optional). If you want to be "politially correct," go to Itunes, pay $0.99 per download.

Comment

It seems that people may have taken my last post to be sarcastic. I promise you it was not.

I have bought very many rare tracks off of iTunes as well as found them on P2P programs. My advice still stands. I would try to find it on Limewire first, though.

Sorry if I gave the wrong sense of attitude earlier,
      Taggart

Comment

go 2 disney-central and download my 3d ridethrough audio .. the audio is almost good as source

Comment

Originally posted by Taggart
          ...If you want to be "politially correct,"....
          Or "legal". :lol: Seriously though, do note that the downloading of copyrighted works (even if you do it on a legal network like Morpheus) is illegal.

-Michael
          “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X