Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Question on FREE Dining plan...

So I have a question...

My friends and I are going to be at WDW from sept 16 to the 23rd as part of the FREE dining plan promotion for a week and I booked the vacation through disneyworld.com, at the promotion page.

I've sent a message to WDW throught the website, but have had no contact from them to date.

It mentioned the free dining as part of a 5 day 6 night package, but i booked for a full week. Are we still going to get the Dining Plan for the full time we are there? or just for the 5 days and 6 nights?

Reason I ask, When I booked within the promotional page for this offer, it did not notify me of anything when I chose the week-long dates. So I assume the free dining is included for the entire trip.

Any help would be appreciated...
    "Just remember it all started with a mouse!"

Re: Question on FREE Dining plan...

I would think that it would be for all of your dates, as the offers usually coincide with however many nights you are staying on property.

Why don't you phone reservations and they can check your reservation - just to give you some peace of mind!

Comment

Yeah, I would just call them up and they can make any necessary changes over the phone for you. The phone reps for Walt Disney Travel are FANTASTIC.

Comment

Free dining is usually for an entire trip. Perhaps that's the minimum required to receive the promotion?
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

The 4 night/5 day pricing is the example pricing for the promotion, though there is generally a minimum of 3 nights. You get free dining for your entire length of stay =)

Comment

If you haven't done so already, I'd make your ADR (advance dining reservations) ASAP to make sure you get in to the table service restaurants you want. During the free dining promotions, the best places fill up fast. There will be no walk up tables available, I speak from experience.

Call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 or you can make them online at Disney World Dining and Reservations | Walt Disney World Resort

Have a great time.
            ~~Jodi~~
            Next WDW trip coming up 10-5-10 to 10-15-10, Wilderness Lodge Villas. :yea:

Comment

Thanks everyone for you comments!!

I actually just got back a response from WDW , and they did confirm what I thought, that we would get the dining plan for ALL days we would be there.

We have already pretty much reserved all of our ADR's. One question though..

When we are visiting the Magic Kingdom, my friends wanted to eat at the Diamond Horseshoe for dinner, for their buffet, has anyone else ever done this? What is the quality of the food, is this location available in the Dining Plan.

Thanks!!
              "Just remember it all started with a mouse!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X