Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Fantasyland Refurb Blueprints Online!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Fantasyland Refurb Blueprints Online!

I don't know how real this is but it is pretty interesting.

http://i31.tinypic.com/r2q9dt.jpg

I got this from this thread on wdwmagic.com

Don't shoot the messanger.
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 07-16-2009, 10:57 AM. Reason: link removed
    wishesjake and SleepingBeauty867
    sigpic

Re: Fantasyland Refurb Blueprints Online!

Interesting, unfortenately it looks like we will get a bunch more princess Meet and Greets, as that is what I am guessing such spots as Aurora Attraction likely are. Also, the Castle Wall looks misplaced unless it is referring to something other than Cinderella's Castke.

Comment

If I'm reading those right it looks like one new ride (TLM) a few new restaurants, and a bunch of meet and greets. I really hope there's more to it than just that.

Comment

someone else in that thread later on posted a nice satellite composite with the plans laying on top of it that really helps this map make more sense. Most of this is going into either toontown or currently unused space. While I'd still rather get one more dark ride out of it instead of tons of princess meet and greets that my family will never be interested in, if we get the full facade makeover for the rest of fantasyland, then it might actually be too bad.

Comment

So should anyone be holding their breath? Seriously. So there is going to be a whole lot of Princess stuff and Gaston's Tavern (Booze at the MK?). Two Dumbo's? The only way I will rejoice over that is if the cannibalize the Flying Crapits for the second one.
          Anyhow, it looks just like I assumed it might. TLM attraction and stuff for little girls. Little boys will just have to go ride the raft over to TSI and look for the paintbrush...
          He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
          follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
          DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Comment

unfortunately wdwmagic chose to remove the references to the map, including the overlay.

What is interesting is this is an expansion of FL - not a rework of the existing FL. Many people have thought one meant the other.. I wonder if the plans do include redoing all of the existing FL structures. I would have to assume no. It seems too disruptive for 'today's' Park Management and they've recently just redone work on several of the facades.. (IASW, Village Haus, etc)

Comment

Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
              unfortunately wdwmagic chose to remove the references to the map, including the overlay.

What is interesting is this is an expansion of FL - not a rework of the existing FL. Many people have thought one meant the other.. I wonder if the plans do include redoing all of the existing FL structures. I would have to assume no. It seems too disruptive for 'today's' Park Management and they've recently just redone work on several of the facades.. (IASW, Village Haus, etc)
              I was wondering why I couldn't find anything when I was over there earlier in my lunch break...

It does seem to be a alot of renovations and would seem to disruptive, unless done in some kind of stages...
              AKA doombuggy
              1974 - 1983 WDW day trips * 1992 WDW off site * 1994 WDW Contemporary * 1997 WDW off site * 1997 WDW Polynesian * 1998 DL PAC * 1999 DL Disneyland Hotel * 2000 WDW Coronado/Port Orleans * 2001 WDW off site * 2002 DL Disneyland Hotel * 2002 WDW/Happy Haunts Ball * 2003 WDW Riverside * 2003 WDW Happy Haunts Ball * 2004 Moved to Orlando * 2006 DVC Member * 2006 DLR * 2007 Pirate & Princess Party * 2007 DVBR * 2007 OKW * 2007 VWL * 2008 GCH * 2009 BLT * 2009 AKV * 2010 OKW * 2010 SSR * 2010 DLP DLH * 2011 BLT*2011 AKL*2012 BWV*2014 Aulani*2015 VGC Star Wars Celebration

Comment

I am having a hard time believing this map. There is nothing about what is known about The Little Mermaid that makes me think it could so snugly fit where this plan has it located.

Comment

Two Dumbos, eh? Smart choice.

Comment

I'll believe it when I'm actually walking through the completed area.

That being said, I'd love to see a couple of sold C or D ticket dark rides. I remember hearing stories about a Mary Poppins "Jolly Holiday" ride that was proposed years ago but put on the back burner. That would be a good fit in Fantasyland. Plus... PENGUINS!

Comment

I am not sure about this...."Voyage of the Mermaid attraction"? Seems to me not to be the best choice of titles on the blueprints, since it would be the Little Mermaid, and that's already the title of the DHS show.

I'm optimistic we'll get something, just not sure it'll be this exactly.
                      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

OH! A Fantasyland train stop! YAY!!! :clap:

Nevermind, it looks like it will just utilize the existing Toontown station.

Say Disney, can you back up the stop and add one in Tomorrowland? If you're taking suggestions that is.
                        Last edited by SummerInFL; 07-16-2009, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Re: Disney's California Adventure Project Tracker VI

I know this is the DCA Project Tracker, but I was so excited about this picture, I had to comment on it. (and it is tangentially related to DCA given the Little Mermaid Ride). Plans for the Magic Kingdom Fantasyland Renovation! AMAZING! fantasyland_plans.jpg (image)

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                            OH! A Fantasyland train stop! YAY!!! :clap:
                            Summer, you realize it's just the TTF stop rethemed it looks like? It's in relation to the Barnstomer to be the same station. We're not getting an extra one, just retheming a new one.

You edited your post as a was writing mine.
                            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Huh, if you look really close it looks like they will be extending the underground tunnel as well. Through Belle and ending at the Cinderella Attraction.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X